250r a-arms on a banshee?

trail rider

I just had a random idea come to mind and wondered if anyone has ever tried putting 250r a-arms/spindles, etc. on a banshee? yes I know they wont bolt up and you would have to do some mount cutting and welding. I have a complete 250r front end from my "honda banshee" project, I might try and see how much it would take to make the 250r front end work on the banshee frame. ive got the tools, just gotta make some time maybe on the weekend or something.

mainly looking to keep it around stock width cause I ride tight trails, but maybe it might help it control a little better, who knows.

Edited by trail rider

I have a 250r and a banshee. the 250r front end is much different it would take a lot of fabricating. Why do you want to do this? If you wanted a MX quad with a Banshee motor why not put the motor in the 250r frame?

I have a 250r and a banshee. the 250r front end is much different it would take a lot of fabricating. Why do you want to do this? If you wanted a MX quad with a Banshee motor why not put the motor in the 250r frame?

:happy: ive already done that lol.

its took apart right now but im plannin on putting it back together here soon when I get some extra time. and I did set down and look at how much different the two frames are. you are right it would take more fabrication then I first thought, but it could be done. I would deffinatly try it if I had a extra banshee frame.