2 New Banshees & Trailer to hell with my wife

Loc

Picked these up as a package deal. The only reason I bought them was how clean they are, I would bet they have less than 30 hours each. They both have the original tool kit in them. This is how I got them. I havent even cleaned them yet. I rode them and they both rip pretty well. What do you think would be a good price for the pair?

1997 Banshee

-Stock plastic and graphics in perfect shape and I mean perfect 0 scratches

-FMF Fatties

-cool head with 21cc domes

-Hot Rod crank

-Fresh rebuild

-Tors Removed with with twist throttle (I hate)

-Six pack rack

-Renthal bars

-Pods

-Custom leather seat

-came with Hauler and front paddles on douglas blacks and original rims and tires

DSCN0064.jpg

1996 Banshee

-Toomey T5

- cool head with 20cc domes

-pods

-+4 Chrome Lonestar swinger

-adjustable timing

-Custom leather seat

-haulers and fronts on douglas black and original wheels and tires

-Fresh rebuild

-Front and rear bumbers

7968d6579819.jpg

2002 H&H Enclosed trailer 16x7

This came with 3 built in bunks and the roll away tool cabinets. It has two 50 amp breakers with 12 110v plugins. It also came with every Playboy centerfold from 2006 and a signed poster from Miss Makita (tools) 1986, oh yeah feathered big hair and all. I stole this bad boy $2300

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

I would say thats a hell of a deal and if the wifey gets mad you have a new place to stay...on wheels :thumbsup:

You might have got a good deal on the bikes and trailer but your negotiation skills suck ass if you can't get the wife to buy into that deal! LOL! Gotta get her on a bike! It makes the game soooooo much easier bro!

Love the seat on the yellow and white one! That is tight.

SP

I cant get enough Banshee. I freaking love them. I just converted my buddy over from a 2007 SE Raptor 700 to the 1996 Banshee. He rides the Banshee more than the Raptor. He even took it out riding for 4 hour by him self two days ago. Damn it is sweet getting another to love Banshees.