billet cases brand new dm

are this the same ones on planet sand and if so is there a reason they do not have a price on either website???? something to think about guys just be care full

2200 shipped and insured money order or paypal but add the fees.. Nothing to worry about ask anyone on here that knows me.

thanks for trying to make it look like a scam.

Edited by banshee332

2200 shipped and insured money order or paypal but add the fees.. Nothing to worry about ask anyone on here that knows me.

thanks for trying to make it look like a scam.

i apologize just trying to be care full ones again i apologize

how ever here is the link and and there was no price on there

http://www.planetsand.com/forums/ubbthread...2341#Post962341

just because there is no price does not mean the person is a scammer...

I have bought a few things from brad and he is straight up and honest.... fast shipping also....

I think if you have not dealt with the person and had a bad transaction with them, then maybe you should keep your comments to your self....

just because there is no price does not mean the person is a scammer...

I have bought a few things from brad and he is straight up and honest.... fast shipping also....

I think if you have not dealt with the person and had a bad transaction with them, then maybe you should keep your comments to your self....

First off, bump for you, those are badass

The rules around here clearly state put a price on your shit, so its fair to get on him about that. I dont think he intended to make him sound like a scammer, sometimes its hard to convey your thoughts in writing. And everybody needs to be cautious. Lots of screw jobs lately

I must have have missed the rule that clearly states to have a price.. Last I checked this wasn't PS...

If your interested.. send the guy a PM and I'm going out on the limb here but.. I'm pretty sure he'll tell ya a price.

Bump for one of the best seller on this site!!

I must have have missed the rule that clearly states to have a price.. Last I checked this wasn't PS...

If your interested.. send the guy a PM and I'm going out on the limb here but.. I'm pretty sure he'll tell ya a price.

Bump for one of the best seller on this site!!

2nd sticky thread down my man, they've been harping on it for a long time now