should have bought a 450

don't get me wrong I like 2 stroke alot better than 4. It's just frustrating when you ride it twice and then fix something ride it twice fix something else. guess thats what you get buying used. I'll be done fixing when everything has been replaced. I do appreciate the info. I'm sure you guys hve been at at this longer than I have.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just think of it as a car that's between 100,000-200,000 miles. alot of things go one after another, which is why many tear the bike downd and go through it all at once and make it a new bike, or at least that it's not about to break. but, with normal maintenance, it should last longer than the first go-around. just think of how many times it's been put away wet, only to sit a few seasons, and get started by any means that will work, and run hard. i wouldn't immagine these things get greased 1/10th as much as they should. banshees go through hell and back, and still maintain the legend. i know wherever i go to ride, people just stop and stare. just keep at it, and remember that 4 strokes are alot more expensive to fix the same problems, and then some.