800 renagade vs banshee?

I think that there are videos of this on youtube, those bikes are no joke.

If i remember correctly the banshee gets smoked, if you bike has some mods and you are setup correctly and can ride Good, you should be able to hold your own, but if not your fucked :blush:

I say, grab your balls and line them up. Make sure some1 is on video duty bc we all wanna see.. :evil:

I raced a guy with a Outlander 800 (renigade is a stripped down outlander) with my 720 4 mill raptor. We were in soft sand. He had his in 4x4 with no paddles. I just had sand stars. I got him off the start and was acouple lengths in front of him. He wasnt gaining on me but I wasnt loosing him etheir.

My money is on the 800 unless the banshee gets only hell of a holeshot. A fast AWD bike is nasty.

Video it. post it.

dont you ride with dutch?

i havent seen or heard from him since gustav hit us last year.

when are ya'll going to come up to sandhill, wiggins?

Yea u better have some ass behind ya homie......Stock vs. stock you'll get beat........piped vs. his stock you'll get beat.....you at least need a good port... dune or drag, pipes, and carbs seriously....... there was a chick at the dirt drags with one it was the outlander 800, ported n polished head, cams, piped and power commander..... fuccing thing was amazing hahah i wanted to buy it from her, i was amazed at how fast it was, ive never seen one run, she was running 4.6's all night with mud tires on it in 300ft hahha.......good luck