ALCOHOL

my bowls where running dry when you hit it full throttle,thats why i added the pump.ITS a pulse pump you tap one of the transfers to make the pump work the faster the moer turns themore fuel it pumps.But nowi got to go back downon the mains a few sizes because it is real close to being wright i beleive.Thats how i am trying to do it any way.

A welder, and Lots of Time and $$$

Or...a select few builders. SRPD out of NYC does a boost port (intake side) and exhaust triple port with no welding at all, you can not tell from the outside. Top dollar...

I would go .122 dumps and .120 mains to start.

You need to get a richer needle, too.

my bowls where running dry when you hit it full throttle,thats why i added the pump.ITS a pulse pump you tap one of the transfers to make the pump work the faster the moer turns themore fuel it pumps.But nowi got to go back downon the mains a few sizes because it is real close to being wright i beleive.Thats how i am trying to do it any way.

I run a pump too, but it will only pump so much. They are rated at Liters per hour.

I use the black octagon Mikuni, 65L per hour...that's the highest vacuum pump I know of.

You can tap the transfers, under/behind the cylinders in the case or I always tap the intake in front of the reed cage.

You have to be careful using a fuel pump on a carb not setup for it (larger needle and seat for gravity fed) the pump can easily overpower the sealing of the needle and seat and flood the motor....

so did you get yours wright yet

If you mean me,i tried the last clip on the needle and it would surge and run like it was lean or something but it was really to rich,so i went to 3clip and it rev's so fast now its scary.......then i ran it with no main at all and it ran pretty good but i could tell it was to rich up top...so now i have my main at .120...BUT i ran out of alcohol + it started raining so the tuning will have to wait now.

and i'm using the carbs without the POWERJETS,but they seem to work better

so its

.120 main

3 clip on needle that comes with those PJ KEHIN CARBS

AIR SCREW 1/2 TURN OUT

58 PILOT

and the drain line at the bottom of the bowl has been looped up to the holes on the side of the carb,so its feeding fuel there too....its a consent flow of fuel because the bowl hasbeen drilled and taped to run powerjet,but instead the lines are run to the holes on the side of the carb

carb-2.jpg

Edited by stroking