works rebuild/revalve

tbcustomz

I was wondering if anyone that has had their works front shocks rebuilt could tell me how much it cost and how long it took. I have a new pair of daul rate steelers with reservoirs that I picked up several years ago that are setup for stock arms. I am looking to use them with +2 arms and debating selling them and getting different ones or having these reworked. What would a fair asking price be for new dual rates with reservoirs if I sell them?

I was wondering if anyone that has had their works front shocks rebuilt could tell me how much it cost and how long it took. I have a new pair of daul rate steelers with reservoirs that I picked up several years ago that are setup for stock arms. I am looking to use them with +2 arms and debating selling them and getting different ones or having these reworked. What would a fair asking price be for new dual rates with reservoirs if I sell them?

my were 225 plus ship

A new set of steelers dual rates with rezi's will cost you 5 to 600 dollars and w/o rezi's around 350 to 400. A rebuild for a +2 a arm will cost around 200.

Thanks guys. Sounds like I would be better off selling these if it cost $200 to have them revalved for +2 arms. So around $400 would probably be a fair price. Then I could spend another $100 or so to get ones setup for +2 arms.