Nitrous questions

I am running stock stroke, stock bore, stock porting. My mods are Timing plate set @+4, noss head w/20cc domes, t5's, pods 27.5 pilots 320 mains. I wont have the money to build a 4mil till this comming winter but i want more power. So would a cheap nitrous setup do anything for me? Anyone here use NOS? and what all is involved in setting my bike up for it? thanks in advance

I am running stock stroke, stock bore, stock porting. My mods are Timing plate set @+4, noss head w/20cc domes, t5's, pods 27.5 pilots 320 mains. I wont have the money to build a 4mil till this comming winter but i want more power. So would a cheap nitrous setup do anything for me? Anyone here use NOS? and what all is involved in setting my bike up for it? thanks in advance

I would say you need to save your money and build your motor when you have enough saved up. If you dont have the money now how are you going to rebuild it when it goes BOOM.

By the time you buy the silonoids, foggers, bottle, fuel pump, battery, and paid for the refills to get it dialed in. You could have had your 4 mill build done.

Yea,A nos kit on your set up would be a disaster.Having a stock stroke crank probably not welded is my guess isn't gonna help the problem of not being fast enough.With no override it's pointless to have it because you obviously have to shift,No sense in getting a kit if you have to pull the clutch in to shift.There's no time to really hit to the button long enough to get a good shot of nos before you have to shift again.You're crank will eventually separate and that again is another mess of repairs.As stated a descent nos kit will run you 4-500 and you could buy a set of ported cylinders or a 4 mill crank and a cool head for that price and see a hell of a lot more gain in hp and also be more usefull in the long run.

I only say this from personal experience kinda being in the same situation you are.I eventually ended up selling it and bought a 4 mill crank and an override.My advice to you is buy a set of ported cylinders and a cool head.You can easily find a good ported top end for under 5.You will be 100% happier with that route than getting a kit with your current set up.It's nice to say you have it but pointless if you can't get the full/best results of it.