Trinity Dual Intake Manifolds

whats up everyone, im thinking of buying the dual intake manifolds on the trinity website. i was just wondering what i would benefit or not from getting them and if anyone uses them on there setup. i have stock carbs so is it worth it to buy them and runem on the stock carbs? thanks for the help guys.

the intake isnt going to give you any extra power. They are used to move larger carbs up and over the clutch actuator, and to get rid of the cross over tube. I tried to get on Trinity's webste to see what it cost but it wouldnt load. If it cost over 125 bucks look around. There are tons of billet intakes to be had for that or less and they all do the same thing. It's not like one cars where the intakes make a power differance.

whats up everyone, im thinking of buying the dual intake manifolds on the trinity website. i was just wondering what i would benefit or not from getting them and if anyone uses them on there setup. i have stock carbs so is it worth it to buy them and runem on the stock carbs? thanks for the help guys.

I've got a set of Trinity Dual intakes with the fancy "turbo" cut on the intake track and a single piece Boss intake. I don't see a difference in performance between the 2.

But I am running 35s, I don't see why that would make a difference.

SP