Where can I buy PWK 6.0 slides?

I'm trying to find someone who can get me 6.0 slides for my 35 pwks. My carbs were setup for alcohol and have 4.5 slides in them now and I'm having a very hard time getting the bottom end leaned out enough to work with gas. The places around me are telling me they can't get them. Does anybody know who has these things or can at least order them for me?

Thanks guys

I'm trying to find someone who can get me 6.0 slides for my 35 pwks. My carbs were setup for alcohol and have 4.5 slides in them now and I'm having a very hard time getting the bottom end leaned out enough to work with gas. The places around me are telling me they can't get them. Does anybody know who has these things or can at least order them for me?

Thanks guys

I think the fact that the dump tubes are drilled is causing your issue, no?

I know, that didn't answer your question, sorry.

3 places I would try.

Sudco.com

jetsrus.com and

carbparts.com

Some one there should be able to figure it out for ya...

I have played with the slides a ton....they are at best a "super fine tuning option" not a big change at all! Ive gone as far as mahining the piss out of the slide and it has only a litte effect......that was with gasoline...alcahol will be even worste....I do not think you should waste your money...maybe someone else could chime in that has played with the slides a bunch!

if you want a little trick I found that seemed to help....drill a small hole in the slide toward the top in a manner so that moves with the throttle and gets blocked by the top of the carb at 1/4 throttle or at what point you want it to stop being lean.... Start real small on the hole... My old cr500 would not idle without a hole in the slide to give it more air at idle.....