my new set up!

my new engine is almost complete! ive almost recived all the part, and i say almost because 2 differnt companies sent me the wrong part preventing completion.

but so heres what i got.

check out the new fly wheel get-attachmentaspx-2.jpg

:) and the accompany the flywheel i got a 200watt rm stator coil. well almost, ive owned a rm coil in the past and when i opened my box and inspected the coils i knew it was wrong! the coils were to small to be 200watt and when i look up the product code to my surprise i seem that i had recieved a 100watt coil! thats being taken care of and i should have the right one sometime next week.

in addition to wrong parts fire ball racing and i have been a feud because larry refused to admit he sent me the wrong color coolhead when the receipt clearly said RED COOLHEAD. they didnt wanna pay for return shipping and then sent me a bunk ups return mail adress!!!! so i paid for it myself and supposly going to get a check along with a new coolhead. yeah right.......i had to call them 4 times a day because they can operate a cnc mill but cant dial a ten digit number.....

in addition to my bad luck direct drive still hasnt shipped my lockup clutch but at this point it makes no difference.

today i recieved my dynatek fs cdi!! and am expecting a trinity 2 into 1 carb setup with 35mm within the week.

with this all being said heres my complete engine setup

trinity 2 into 1 with a 35mm pwk

vf2

200watt stator at +4

dynatek and setting 3

extreamly light flywheel

fireball racing heads with 20cc domes

direct drive lock up clutch

billet impeller

wiseco pistions (i think stock mm)

paul turner mids with fb silencers

no air box only filter with outer wear

and for fuel im using only 100-112 octane

with this all being said im only about 500+ feet from sea level, so any ideas or suggestions to what i should be using for jetting? and also what do you guys think of the dynatek ignitions. should i get the programming cable or just use the presets?

who did your flywheel?

good question, its a funny story. i one day by accident came accrost a topic about the same question of someone who had the same fly wheel as i. then one day i was surfing ebay i seen it as a buy now auction and i didnt hesitate to hit buy now. maybe some one can refind the post because i couldnt and would like to know myself.

snoop knows more about the cdi's, but i would start with the timing set at 0, and try curve 3. i believe it's pretty good right out of the box, but only you can decide if you really need the cable, but i would get comfortable with your new setup for a while, and try different curve/timing configurations first.

good question, its a funny story. i one day by accident came accrost a topic about the same question of someone who had the same fly wheel as i. then one day i was surfing ebay i seen it as a buy now auction and i didnt hesitate to hit buy now. maybe some one can refind the post because i couldnt and would like to know myself.

Are you talking about this post I made?

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96873

I ended up going with Dave Moore. He just machines the ouside. I ended up trading it for a stock flywheel. I weigh 250 and didnt like how the lighter flywheel launched.

well ill see how the flywheel is, i dont think ill even feel much difference because of the added weight of the lockup. but ill mess with the timing untill i find one i like

You will notice the flywheel. The lockup wont offset the flywheel on a launch because when your in gear with the clutch pulled in the lockup isnt spinning.

Why all the low-mid parts with a top end reed setup?

what do you suggest? the reeds came with my bike. it had tr6 pipes +4 timing prodesign cool heads and vf2 when i bought it, since then the only parts that are from my orignal purchase is the frame, wire harness. everything else is the result of me dishing out all my money.

once i get the heads on ill know the compression :thumbsup: . as of right now, there is no port because i just bought this engine. my last one case cracked.... i do alot of small dirt and rock quarry type ridding with whoops and small jumps. sometime i take it to my beach and ride the few dunes we have.

Edited by NickisGod