Home made Bead breaker

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATV beads are some of the nastiest to break because the bead are taller and designed to resist breaking with very low tire pressures. A hyper wheel just is not that hard to break compared to an OE single piece design wheel. ATV wheels are also quite different from motorcycle/car wheels too.

I am shocked that someone would recommend the 2x4 idea and not even put the board on it's side, more than doubling it's load range. It is certainly not a bad idea in a pinch though.

B

thats stupid nobodys gonna break a atv bead like that there just gonna goof up thir car

i got a piece of 1 inch solid steel bar hammered flat on one end andi put it in the bead and drive the bead off with a t post driver,,not just a driver from rural king we got a home make one that s heavy as shit and does the work for you

you are just talking about using it for the fronts right? I havent changed my fronts yet but I didnt think you actually needed to break the bead on them.

I use the drive a truck on them via 2x6 method. My fronts were the bitch I had to put them in a vise between a lawn mower blade and a piece of wood and crank her shut. But yeah fronts can be a bitch. :biggrin:

thats stupid nobodys gonna break a atv bead like that there just gonna goof up thir car

i got a piece of 1 inch solid steel bar hammered flat on one end andi put it in the bead and drive the bead off with a t post driver,,not just a driver from rural king we got a home make one that s heavy as shit and does the work for you

WOW!!! dude u must be "livin on the edge!!!!" Keep it up I heard Mountian Dew might be lookin for riders. All im saying is that it fuckin worked. In fact it worked great. Stop being dicks. Some kids dont have the 80 to drop on a breaker and some dont have the money to buy tires let alone pay some shop 20 to 40 dollars to change tires. If you had any common sense at all then it would tell you not to be a fuckin pollock and put it on the body of ur car. Holy shit idiots find a solid frame and use it. The theory works. People being idiots and not using common sense... well thats a diff story. Trust me this shit works. Fuck off haters.

WOW!!! dude u must be "livin on the edge!!!!" Keep it up I heard Mountian Dew might be lookin for riders. All im saying is that it fuckin worked. In fact it worked great. Stop being dicks. Some kids dont have the 80 to drop on a breaker and some dont have the money to buy tires let alone pay some shop 20 to 40 dollars to change tires. If you had any common sense at all then it would tell you not to be a fuckin pollock and put it on the body of ur car. Holy shit idiots find a solid frame and use it. The theory works. People being idiots and not using common sense... well thats a diff story. Trust me this shit works. Fuck off haters.

lol :thumbsup:

hahahaha i jus got told :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

i no what ur sayin tho i jus cant believe someone would be smart enough to dick up their car ,see it then keep doin it in diferent places

not trin to be a dick but i guess thats what it shounded like. my bad

even using a vise is a pain in the ass for me with the tires i work on...most of em have been mounted for like 10-20 years so i drive em off with my giant rod :whistling:

• 2 years later...