my new truck..

'04limited

Nice lookin' rig ya got yourself!

Just be warned, once you start bombing diesel trucks you don't want to stop :laugh: Have fun with your new toy!

i do like efi live but im not ready for that yet i want to get the tranny done first.. so for now i just ordered the edge juice with attitude.

i do like efi live but im not ready for that yet i want to get the tranny done first.. so for now i just ordered the edge juice with attitude.

That'll be a nice power wake up for the truck, shouldn't have any problems with Edge either :thumbsup:

I'm probably getting a tranny within the next little while, damn expenses :laugh:

where u gonna get ur tranny done? i cant wait till this weekend i finially get to put a load behind the truck and pull some good hills.

I'm going with Dave at Goerend, probably drive down to him or Michigan on my week off in July. If I drive right to him it'll be 12ish hours, where as Michigan would be like 3-4.

It's nice putting a load behind trucks that can actually pull the weight and not get 2MPG :laugh:

ya i will have to say i was impressed this weekend i pulled a 7k pound trailer 65 -75 for almost400 miles and averaged 12.4 mpg with lots of good grades.