Fatty pipes and Turbine Core 2 silencers.

I've got a very nice set of FMF Fatty pipes and turbine core 2 silencers (spark arrested) for sale. The silencers are fully polished and look/sound excellent. You can still read the forestry approved stamp on the side as well. Asking $275 + shipping, will take Paypal or money order.

Also have a set of the older style (larger) turbine core silencers for sale. The left side tube has been welded but isn't noticeable and has been run for a long time like that without issues. These are clean but not polished like the first set. $50+ shipping, cheaper than sparkys.

I'll post pictures later this afternoon.

I've got a very nice set of FMF Fatty pipes and turbine core 2 silencers (spark arrested) for sale. The silencers are fully polished and look/sound excellent. You can still read the forestry approved stamp on the side as well. Asking $275 + shipping, will take Paypal or money order.

Also have a set of the older style (larger) turbine core silencers for sale. The left side tube has been welded but isn't noticeable and has been run for a long time like that without issues. These are clean but not polished like the first set. $50+ shipping, cheaper than sparkys.

I'll post pictures later this afternoon.

You got any pics???

Here's a couple pictures. Pipes look nice, have a little spotty surface rust on the back side that looks like it would clean right off with a little polish, typical bluing near cylinders. No visibile defects when mounted. The right side silencer did have a ding in the end cap that was pushed out that I forgot about, you can see where it was fixed if you look at it.

P4070341.jpg

P4070342.jpg

Here's the other silencers. You can see in the pic where the left side tube was welded near the mounting tab, still fits and sounds good. No leaks. The right side has a small rock ding in the bottom. There is also some rust inside the end caps. These aren't like new, but still function great and look just fine.

P4070345.jpg

SOLD! I'll take the pipes & polished Turb. cores. PM me price shipped to 98541 along with your paypal address. Also do you have the FMF bolts & most importantly the aluminum collars for mounting the silencers?

Thanks,

Chad