race fuel

i am trying to buy a barrel of race gas and i am having trouble finding a barrel of it. i am taking a trip tp go riding in june and i want to get a barrel so i dont have to go buy more gas cans to haul it in. i dont think there is race gas available there. i am looking for either a 30 or 55 gallon drum and atleat 110 octane. does anyone know how long the gas will be good being stored for? i am pretty sure i will use almost 30 gallons but i know if i get a 55 gallon that i will have some left.

There is a VP distribuiter in Terre Haute, Indiana

Phone: 812-466-1175

Fax: 812-466-1675

E-Mail: vpmidwest@vpracingfuels.com

You wont get any better race fuel than VP. But is is more expensive. They have about any kind of blend you could ever need.

http://www.vpracingfuels.com/World_Map.asp#

i emailed that address almost 2 weeks ago and never got a responce. i rather go with a different company just because of their poor cutomer service.

i emailed that address almost 2 weeks ago and never got a responce. i rather go with a different company just because of their poor cutomer service.

I would emagine that they get way more Not Serious emails than phone calls. If I ran a business I probably wouldnt even have an email posted. I bet the ratio of dream emails to seriouse customers is quite high.