"The Welfare Build"For Flyhighprerunner

Thanks to all the guys jumping in on this....So far this is what we have..

• Grizzly700- Engine Cases
  • Azcustoms-Cylinders
  • Onesickcrewcab-Coolhead,Tranny,Clutch Basket and ring gear
  • Nyuk-May have the hardwear for the cases
  • Duneman101-Stator Cover,Clutch Cover minus the water pump shaft key&washer
  • Lowbuck-Carbs,reeds and cages
  • fouldout421-Clutch kit with FZR 1000 fibers,Hd springs,crank gear,pin and washer for water pump,cross over tube and intakes,sprocket and nut
  • BBCmudtruck-crank and rod stock stroke
  • moneybags-base gasket

Things that are still needed

1. Full gasket and seal kit
  2. kick starter
  3. filters and outerwears for stock carbs
  4. 66mm pistons and rings
If you have anything for us let us know so we can get our homeboy rolling again...Thanks guys!!JB

I'm pretty sure Austin wouldn't mind that 52 year old tranny you got locked up in your closet with the lazy eye and only 9 toes, but I think these guys are looking for a transmission to get the bike rolling Chad.

Damn I didn't know she it 52 and only had 9 toes. it's chillen in the closet waiting for you to pick it back up when you get home from Japan. It says she misses you though Greg.. LOL

A couple of Flyhighprerunners friends here on the HQ have got together and made a full roller for our hommie Austin,If any of you have met or dealt with him he has truly been one of the cooler people I know....We are looking for a motor to build for him now,The motor that was gonna go to his build never showed up" The Brandon Orr" No show Job!Im looking to build a complete motor with all your help.Im looking for a complete stock bottom end or a nice set of cases to start..We have got very little money to spend due to tight times but we are willing to pay shipping for any good parts to complete this build.Thanks,JB

JB I have the clutch cover side case. Its been epoxied, but worked for me. Chrome but peeling. let me know. No impeller or cover

I believe the only things missing are some 66mm pistons and rings,a gasket and seal kit,and some miscelanous stuff that Nyuk could prolly handle.. pm me for shipping addy when your ready to send this stuff off.Thanks,Lowbuckracing!

I dobt have many parts anymore since I sold most of them. But I wanna help, I have a clutch cover I can polish will all the guts. And a stator cover, intake boots, and a few sets of reeds, might have some boyesons. Don't know if I have anything else but Ill look, let me know if you need the stuff though, Ill get them out next week. Oh I might have a chain too. Lol

ive got a couple stock impellers with the stock pump covers as well as the outer plastic water pump cover. i think you got this allready but i got some sock reed cages with cabon fiber reeds. got a good stock head, plastic stator cover, stock banshee lights(girls melted a lil)rear grab bar with light (black or chrome) ive got a couple stock tanks. stock swinger with carrier. also got a few extra sets of wheels and tires. dont know exactly what tires and wheels i have, but i have a bunch. some good some realy used. 2 sets of front and rear stock yellow shocks, off an 97 and a 02. so pm me if anything helps.

jeremy

First off THANK YOU GUYS.....

I don't think any one really knows this kind of feeling, besides Phil...(prick!)Just kidding man but seriously take a few days off work and ride that bitch! I wanted to start off saying that Tim pretty much knows more about my life than I do, JB you are one kick ass fucker thats for damn sure!!! Pablo and Chad you guys are bastards for not letting me know about this....It all started when I ended up trying to do my own frame lightening and subframe(Pre-Stellar days) well that ended up going south, so I had Tim make me a new frame, ended up buying a cub from Jeffro at F.A.S.T. Well after making the trip to Tim's i sold the chassis to XxMelticexX and told Tim quit bullshitting lets do a +10 drag chassis.....Well then time's got tough I got laid off from my job, but still owe'd Tim the remaining balance for the Chassis since it was done....Well I knew that Banshee's had always been my thing, and I love going to the hill and just watching these guy's and wrenching on their bikes.....Well I'm not too sure when but Amanda told me we were going to have a baby, I knew it was time to start selling all my G.I. Joes and Banshee parts....Well selling off the drag chassis, drag axle, tires, shocks, motor (once again to Phil..you guys see a pattern with this guy) ....just so we could move into our own place... Its going to be strange loading my own bike up in the back of the truck to go ride again with "my" bike....But whats "mine" is "my" familes and now I consider you guys part of my family.....

JB now were gonna be able to make it too China Wall this time, thanks brother....

I would like to thank each and every one of you for everything I know there is nothing that I can do that will ever repay you guys.....and soon thanks to some kick ass dudes, im gonna ride beyond where the road ends!!!!

Thanks everyone for the support

-Austin

011009034.jpg

I got the kicker.. but I dont have the pice that part that rides on the splines.... just the kicker.

Well i have an extra bottom piece if needed, actually i got it from austin with the kicker a few months back. If needed let me know people.

I don't have the cylinders here, but they cylinders Tim is donating I believe are Austins old stock cylinders. If that the case 66.00 pistons had pretty low compression with really small domes. I would recommend a 66.25 or 66.50mm pistons. Ebay has a pretty good deal on them at 185.99 and 10 for shipping.

If people want to contribute that don't have parts, maybe a few people can donate cash towards the pistons. If that is the case please let me, Tim, or JB know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Bans...A1%7C240%3A1318