What the best setup?

liveordie72089

Ok I am thinking about getting some different shocks as the front are real bouncy and I go to a track with some pretty decent size jumps, so the bouncy needs to go. Plus needs a little different look. Anyways what would you suggest I was thinking about doing the YFZ450 front end is there any mods I would have to do to make that work. Or another thing I heard was 250r shocks. Or may just use the shocks from the YFZ450. I don't really wanna pay for Elkas because simply I really don't think their that good. I like Works better. Anyways their both over priced to my eyes but maybe I am seeing it differently?

The 1500$ price includes lt quadrate shocks AND janssen lt a arms.

I have that setup, got it for 1200 from ebay, and I absolutely love it!

Oh nice ok that makes it better then lol. Yeah I dont know if I wanna do that or just do the Yfz450. I was talking to gsxr to banshee about it the other day on the phone. Seems like it would be kinda cool.

Oh nice ok that makes it better then lol. Yeah I dont know if I wanna do that or just do the Yfz450. I was talking to gsxr to banshee about it the other day on the phone. Seems like it would be kinda cool.

As much a s i would love to buy a lt kit for my shee my buggy takes most of my toy funds lol i did the yfz450 front end and love it. i know a guy in la selling a set of a-arms in great condition for $125 shipped and i have a set of shocks for sale in the for sale section. good luck

I did the yfz front end swap and like it. I had +2+1 arms and works dual rates before. The setup I have now blows it out of the water. I swapped the whole yfz front end and put 16.5" Elka shocks on. The brakes are far better than the banshee brakes. As far as Works being better than Elka, you must not have rode them both to compare them. I have had both and there is no way in hell Works is in anyway better than Elka!