RM stator High Energy Coil

quikshee

So does your bike run a stock stator, dyna fs cdi, dyna coil, and has DC? Will the dyna adjust the timing curve so that you can use stock stator plate and timing key? How quickly will your machine come to life, 2 kicks or 10? I also think my weak ignition is causing me to second guess my carb settings, seeing poor spark or no spark will not burn fuel to well. Leaving me to think that I'm always fat and don't understand why. Thanks for your input.

Marcus

It is a stock stator, converted to dc, has a battery, dyna cdi, and dyna coil. I use the stock timing plate and adjust the curves with the dyna programming kit. I will never use a keyway for timing advance. Starts up in 4-6 kicks cold, and first kick when its been warmed up.

I won't even buy a cast RS timing plate off them anymore...

Their products are 100% junk... Now that Chariot offers a billet timing plate for a few bucks more than an RS piece of garbage...they have nothing I'm interested in.

2 stators in 2 years and a bad flywheel pretty much sealed that fate. And this is on a drag bike that doesn't need lights, never sees mud/water other than a power wash....

My first one went bad in just under a year, and he was very good about the warranty and turn around time...no question about that.

2nd one went bad in just under a year as well...it got thrown in the trash and I haven't looked back since.

Nology is the way to go IMO if you want a coil replacement other than OEM.

I've never tried a dyna coil, so...I can't comment on those.

I've never heard bad of them...however.