SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

zachass9

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next trip is going to be June 10th - 14th. Last trip for spring. Won't be back until it cools down in the fall. We had a blast even though the weather sucked ass!

SP

Sign me up for that weekend. I just looked and I will be off. I Will come up on the 11th. Spurdy you need to stay closer to us so you dont have to carry your beer so far.......lol

Sign me up for that weekend. I just looked and I will be off. I Will come up on the 11th. Spurdy you need to stay closer to us so you dont have to carry your beer so far.......lol

I heard that! We will be staying just North of the LS power sports shop. First spot next to 281 hwy. Facing the parking lot. I think that is Sand Fest weekend or something. Already have the site reserved with some guys from Wichita and bringing the kids again. Looking forward to it already!

I had to take today off just to get all the sand and mud cleaned off of all my shit! Bob had to fly out for New York at 6:30 this morning! Sucked to be him!

SP

I heard that! We will be staying just North of the LS power sports shop. First spot next to 281 hwy. Facing the parking lot. I think that is Sand Fest weekend or something. Already have the site reserved with some guys from Wichita and bringing the kids again. Looking forward to it already!

I had to take today off just to get all the sand and mud cleaned off of all my shit! Bob had to fly out for New York at 6:30 this morning! Sucked to be him!

SP

I thought that Sand Feast was in Sept. You will be way up there if I thinking where you are going to be. Do you not like the state camp ground? We will be staying close to where we were at this past time. I spoke to Zak earlier and told him to get his ass there that weekend. So hopefully we should all be there. I have not spoke to Bob yet but he should be reading this soon. Who knows he might be riding a 4-stroke next time I see him.

I thought that Sand Feast was in Sept. You will be way up there if I thinking where you are going to be. Do you not like the state camp ground? We will be staying close to where we were at this past time. I spoke to Zak earlier and told him to get his ass there that weekend. So hopefully we should all be there. I have not spoke to Bob yet but he should be reading this soon. Who knows he might be riding a 4-stroke next time I see him.

Maybe it is Sand Jam. We are staying about 30 yards north east of where the Dyno sits. Right by the parking lot for the power sports shop. I don't have anything against the state grounds. It is just that we can reserve in sand city. Plus sand city is private property and you don't get crossways with the cops for standing in the road! Lol. Bob on a 4 poke? What will he do with that motor?

SP

I will have to wait closer to those dates to see if I can make it or not....now as for the 4 stroke...I am looking for one..we will have to see...but spurdy..don't worry I will get 80hp with it too!!!! LOL!!! May not run for shit but it will Dyno like a beast!!!!!

I will have to wait closer to those dates to see if I can make it or not....now as for the 4 stroke...I am looking for one..we will have to see...but spurdy..don't worry I will get 80hp with it too!!!! LOL!!! May not run for shit but it will Dyno like a beast!!!!!

Ohhhhhh.......Bob! Your a funny little shit! I still haven't got to run your 79."1" HP beast yet! LOL! Had a great time this weekend even though we didn't get much riding in. Good luck with your 4 poke hunt. YFZ 450?

SP

Ohhhhhh.......Bob! Your a funny little shit! I still haven't got to run your 79."1" HP beast yet! LOL! Had a great time this weekend even though we didn't get much riding in. Good luck with your 4 poke hunt. YFZ 450?

SP

Ya'll are funny I know of a 400 that "Bob" rides (that is Spurdy's) that will spank both of ya'll...........lol. I am ready already and I have not been home for a week yet. Going to do some parts changing this week and a leak test. I looked on Keihin's webiste and saw that piece that I found and asked you about Spurdy. It goes underneath the main jet housing.

Ya'll are funny I know of a 400 that "Bob" rides (that is Spurdy's) that will spank both of ya'll...........lol. I am ready already and I have not been home for a week yet. Going to do some parts changing this week and a leak test. I looked on Keihin's webiste and saw that piece that I found and asked you about Spurdy. It goes underneath the main jet housing.

Lol! Ya baby, that DVX 400 is the SHIT! But it's not for sale. That would get me divorced! That is my wife's bike! What parts you changing?

SP

SP

I would let you ride it but it doesn't run for shit right now, once I get it jetted right then I will let you ride it...yeah I want a YFZ...found an 04 for 3k...but don't need to spend the money right now..

Edited by sheeBnasty

Lol! Ya baby, that DVX 400 is the SHIT! But it's not for sale. That would get me divorced! That is my wife's bike! What parts you changing?

SP

Im taking a few parts off the buddy shee to put on my bike. Cool head, and the T5's will add a little bit more HP to my bike. I have to be able to keep up with ya'lls 4mils. Also going to make a leak tester tomorrow. That new bike I built I did not test for leaks. Im going to call Denny at Flotek and ask him what else I can do to get a few more HP's out of my bike before I stick a 4mil in it.