SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

zachass9

Does anyone coming out have an extra lid that I can borrow? I am trying to turn over a new leaf and be a little safer!! Girlfriends orders I guess!!

you can barrow my wifes fox lid....its only got a little pink on it....its cute... :blink:

Edited by magz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are heading out friday afternoon around five or so. There is about 12 of us going and i have the only banshee. its all black with blue radiator shroud and pegs etc. Lots of raptors,450s, and 1 honda were staying on the north side we have tent cover thing to hang out under if anyone wants to come by. i would like to meet some of the people on here

Well, the riding wasnt ideal, to say the least. But, I had a blast meeting and visiting with everyone. Maybe one of these trips we will get some nice weather and be able to ride a lil bit!!

Next trip is going to be June 10th - 14th. Last trip for spring. Won't be back until it cools down in the fall. We had a blast even though the weather sucked ass!

SP

i had a great time, yeah the weather sucked but it was still fun...got some good video's. have to get them uploaded tonight or so. thanks for zach, melissa and tiny and rachel for letting us hang out in the camper when it was hailing! that was awsome!

as for next trip i think im going to make some name tags that all say bob on them....

nametag-copy.jpg

HELLO, welcome to BHQ camp!! I would like you to meet BOB, BOBBY, and BOBINO!!! LOL Magz, thanks for the sign and all the business!! I would like to get a few of the pics that bobby took, I didnt take any pics the whole weekend!!

i will, think bobbys coming down to my work to drop his camera off in a little bit. and ill upload them for you, heres a video of us real quick riding

had to degrade quality to get the video small enough to upload online.

Edited by magz