SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

zachass9

okbeast, when you heading out? Timmy and I both may need some of your expertise!!! We will have the tools and the beer if you have some time to stop by with the skills!!! I am looking to buy some 22x11x8 11 or 12 paddle extreme triple buffs!! Anybody have any or know someone who does? Hit me up if so! I am leaning towards some tripple buffs of some kind I think!!

ah, so tempting. I never get to make snakehunt bein in school. Always a test or 3 around that time. It sucks bad, but once I graduate I'll definitely start going.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, so tempting. I never get to make snakehunt bein in school. Always a test or 3 around that time. It sucks bad, but once I graduate I'll definitely start going.

sheeb and myself are both grads we can help you study. Plus you can come out on Friday night.

BUT SHANNON........this is my pep talk, and you arent helping!! When are you gonna be showing up?

Lol! Back to grind and get your shit done! I plan on leaving around 6 am on wed. Should put me there around noon. Gonna need a drinking buddy for Wed nite! Levings won't be there till Thurs after work. Not sure if my buddies are coming with me or not but I'm leaving with or without em! Bob rolling in with you? Talked to Jeff the other day and he said he was coming up on Sat leaving really early from Holton.

When you showing up?

SP

We will be there wed night between 8:30 and 11:00 p.m. Ready for some beer!! We will just set up camp and hang out drinking that night!! We wont even unload the bikes until Thursday!! Bob is gonna be rolling with us and Tim is coming down thursday night!! It should be fun!!

Remember, Friday @ 1:00 beer and dogs at my site!! South camp, Just north of the T-shirt shop about 6 sites on the west side of the main road. Look for the bansheehq tent and banner. Figured we could eat and bs and maybe go for a ride or hit the drag strip!! Doesnt matter to me! If all goes well, then we can meet up again on saturday!! Its almost here!! Stop by anytime and have a beer!!

Z