SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

zachass9

Friday @ 1:00 campsite 542 (south camp, just north of the t-shirt shop on the island in the middle on the west side of the main road) beer and dogs for all hq'ers!! Figured we could bs a bit and maybe go for a ride of something!! Anyways, hit me up, lookin forward to meeting everyone!!

Edited by zachass9

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday @ 1:00 campsite 542 (south camp, just north of the t-shirt shop on the island in the middle on the west side of the main road) beer and dogs for all hq'ers!! Figured we could bs a bit and maybe go for a ride of something!! Anyways, hit me up, lookin forward to meeting everyone!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

I'll be there! What day did you say you were rolling in?

What did you figure out about your head studs? I will be in the office today and can grab you some keen serts if you still need them. We have 2 kinds, self tapping, and threaded. I'll get outside dimensions of both and let you know.

SP

Thanks Shannon, but I already got em all fixed up!! We will be rolling in wed. night sometime before midnight! It will probably be around 10:00 or so. I am sure we will see you when you roll by, I will be sure to yell vulgarities!! Just you and the buddies this weekend, right?

Edited by zachass9

Thanks Shannon, but I already got em all fixed up!! We will be rolling in wed. night sometime before midnight! It will probably be around 10:00 or so. I am sure we will see you when you roll by, I will be sure to yell vulgarities!! Just you and the buddies this weekend, right?

I think all my buddies pussed out. One had back surgery and the other is just being a pain in the ass. Another just moved and is short on cash. Maybe by myself and meeting up with a guy from Tonkawa. No matter, more beer for me! May have some extra room at our site now! No kids this weekend!

SP

I think all my buddies pussed out. One had back surgery and the other is just being a pain in the ass. Another just moved and is short on cash. Maybe by myself and meeting up with a guy from Tonkawa. No matter, more beer for me! May have some extra room at our site now! No kids this weekend!

SP

got room for one more then.. i need to find a way to go...

got room for one more then.. i need to find a way to go...

The one buddy that had back surgery is still in the air I guess. I'll see if I can find out a definite. If he is a no go then I could pick you up on the way and throw your bike on my trailer. I'll let you know shortly.

SP

2800 bottom dollar.

A guy sold a piece of shit looking banshee spring break and got $2000.00 cash. There was another guy that sold two decent looking banshee's for $4500.00 each. Quadfather I think you may be going a little cheap on your bike. JM2

A guy sold a piece of shit looking banshee spring break and got $2000.00 cash. There was another guy that sold two decent looking banshee's for $4500.00 each. Quadfather I think you may be going a little cheap on your bike. JM2

very clean lookin quad.. excellent price