Coolant overflow reservior

Lite the bitch on fire....fill it full of gas....run some gas out on the ground and watch the bitch smoke!!!

FYI..dont use the stock clamps to hold the pods on...go and get some good worm gears that will hold those bitches on.

Edited by GrMeyer

The ONLY time you would need it that I can think of is if you race on asphalt or other organized racing.

For example...if you race the 1/8 or 1/4 mile, many tracks require a catch can of some sort to prevent water or antifreeze/coolant from spilling onto the track.

That's the only reason I would say to keep one.

For woods riding, trails, dunes...etc., it is not needed as previously noted 10 times...:)

• 2 months later...

perfect. thank god for search. this is exactly what i was wanting to do but i just wasnt sure how/if it were possible. someone should make some sort of instruction or post to be stickied just so people know its an option. really cleans the shee up.

Engine Ice is non-toxic and biodegradable. :thumbsup:

Douche bags that leave there garbage at our riding areas is what really makes our sport look bad. :down:

True, but not everyone uses Engine Ice. And lazy people that can't pick up their own SHIT piss me off too! Common sense sometimes isn't so common!

SP