ready for port job

Since everyone is throwing there builders name out there.. I'll shoot mine some props! :biggrin:

Nate McCoy. I sent him my 4mil cub and had it back to my door in under 2 weeks. He's easy to get ahold of and always takes the time to answer all you questions

Nate Mccoy

Herr Juggs

Passion Racing

F.A.S.T racing

Also do some fine work.

and get ready to spend a fortune but does great work..but pricey$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$he built me a 7mil cub well him and ziggy i should say built it and it ran great but wanted to upgrade to a dm and called around and got prices and he was the most expensive but a very honest guy which he should be when u are a preacher :biggrin:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest NOT going to Flotek Performance.. i am leaving it at that.. anything more and you can pm me

You just don't learn...do you.

Why should he PM you...so you can fill him with a bunch of lies that we can't straighten out?

Thought so...

i haven't gotten my motor all back together yet, but i will say that Kevin at HJR was very easy to deal with. He seemed professional yet friendly and patient enough to answer any dumb ass questions that i had, lol. I'm really anxious to get mine up and running. I've heard nothing but good things about HJR so i'm sure i won't be disappointed.

i never said he HAD to pm me... i just said if he wants to know my reasons he can.. maybe i am wrong.. but we'll never know since flotek DENIES some of the work he's done

i'm not lieing about what i've seen and know.. i have no reason to lie i just don't want to see anyone else get fucked

The last time you tried this you all looked bad. Very Bad.

The rest of the group has gone and done their own thing, and good for them. As long as they're happy.

You just don't know when to quit, and have to stir the pot.

Let it go.

Ok...

If anyone wants the past threads and history of this, just let me know and I'll post it all back up...AGAIN.

Like I said, last time you got clowned. I've had enough drama lately, and we surely don't need your BS.

Are you so bored over there you have to troll over here?

Good point...you'll save the BS and bashing for the PM you're telling everyone to send you.

Offer stands, anyone wants the background on this one, let me know.

You guys can do what you want over on your side of the fence...but you need to get on with life and stop digging up the mud over here, and shitting in my back yard.

Stick to the classified and events and everyone will be happy.

who are you trying to impress? i'm not trying to start shit... from the start i said i wasn't.. i don't want to because your vagina will bleed and you'll go complain to the HOA on my side of the fence

Honestly, I don't need to impress anyone. Just what do you plan on telling them in this fact filled PM?

Because like I said, I can pull up the past history....

Complain to the HOA? No...more like give him a courtesy call to let him know the children are out playing again unsupervised.

And yes...I've already sent him a PM to see if your behavior, once again...is the kind he wants giving exposure to his site.

We've had our disagreements in the past. That's what it is...the past. I'm perfectly comfortable leaving it as that...you...apparently aren't.

I promise my vag won't bleed like your ass did last time it got spanked on here.

i suggest NOT going to Flotek Performance.. i am leaving it at that.. anything more and you can pm me

I suggest, not to listen to the above post. :down: All flotek has to offer is awesome customer service, and amazing skills to finding what combo/port job will work the best with what you want to do with it. Who wants that crap....wait a sec :blink:

I will be making vids of my bike once it's done in about a month(or less). The thread starter can also pm me about any questions but i id rather talk about my experience here in the thread. I love bragging about top notch work and customer service.:biggrin:

Now, do any other builders out there offer great work, good turn around time and good customer service? Of course others do. We each have our own reasons why we went with who we did to get our juggs ported by.

To the OP, no matter who, please talk to various potential builders and see what will work best for you. I wouldnt settle for just a "drag" or "dune" port. One company's "dune" port might be anothers "play" port. Good luck with whoever your choose. :cool:

Edited by RagunCajun

is it me or does it seem every other thread on this forum turns into an argument? :down:

Hill...there is a little history on this one.

I am really trying not to be an asshole...honestly, I am. But if you knew the history you'd probably see different, or at least understand my point of view.