IM in love

nice piece man! I've tryed a lot of helmet and the Fox V3 are the way to fly! Most confortable helmet on the face off the world and they will keep you alive where other cheaper ones won't. I have a Oneal 9 series that will get replaced real soon by a V3. the oneal is a good top of the line one but it dosn't fit nearley as good as a FOX.

Looks like a nice helmet, the "namebrand" definetely reflects on its pricetag.

There is no way in hell you would ever chatch me paying close to 400$ for a helmet...

thats because you never tryed one off these babies on... There is no way in hell you will ever catch me paying less than that for a shit helmet, my head is worth 400$ IMO

nice, but i like my flat HJC better

2008_HJC_CL-X5N_Solid_Helmet_Matte_.jpg

I hope your joking :ermm:

I didnt need a new helmet but I think I'm gonna have to scoop this one up. I always loved the white one and always complained that the didnt have a Black one. They released this color recently

http://www.mx1.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?Pro...5437&CatID=

That thing is pretty hot. I like it!............ and I normally don't care too much about helmets, except to make sure they are sufficiently nice enough to be comfortable and protect my melon. :biggrin:

Looks like a nice helmet, the "namebrand" definetely reflects on its pricetag.

There is no way in hell you would ever chatch me paying close to 400$ for a helmet...

.........are you kidding? $400 is the bottom end of the helmet market that caters to qualtiy pieces of safety equipment.

Generally, the "legal" helmets have a plastic outside shell and are just that: legal. If you barely drop one of those you need to probably replace it.

How much is your head worth to you? The head is still one of those things that can't be that easily fixed once you break it. If you do break and don't die, then there is a good chance you are going to be getting coloring books for Christmas for the rest of your life. :confused:

thats because you never tryed one off these babies on... There is no way in hell you will ever catch me paying less than that for a shit helmet, my head is worth 400$ IMO

I hope your joking :ermm:

I know when it comes to helmet's or riding gear that none of them are cheap, but just because they price it at 400 dollars doesn't mean its of any better of safety or quality than the lower priced helmets.

I personally don't see anything special about the helmet which makes it worth $400, and to boot the paint scheme is less than bland but to each his own.

.........are you kidding? $400 is the bottom end of the helmet market that caters to qualtiy pieces of safety equipment.

Generally, the "legal" helmets have a plastic outside shell and are just that: legal. If you barely drop one of those you need to probably replace it.

How much is your head worth to you? The head is still one of those things that can't be that easily fixed once you break it. If you do break and don't die, then there is a good chance you are going to be getting coloring books for Christmas for the rest of your life. :confused:

Well it's sad that manufactures mark this shit up so high, I can tell you right now im not a expert in helmet safety and quality but it just seems like a ridiculous amount for a helmet. With that said im definetely not saying I would rather have a crap helmet, I would enjoying taking my life before playing with coloring books at christmas but I mean come on..

I know when it comes to helmet's or riding gear that none of them are cheap, but just because they price it at 400 dollars doesn't mean its of any better of safety or quality than the lower priced helmets.

I personally don't see anything special about the helmet which makes it worth $400, and to boot the paint scheme is less than bland but to each his own.

I believe it has a glass/aramid shell, which is where the extra cost comes from......... :geek: