65.50 bore to 68.00 bore need your take!

The difference from non ported stock cylinders to ported is unreal, if you can ride a bike with porting and if you think you need more go to a cub. The vito's 68mm is a waste of money in my opinion.

THERE ARE ALL THESE DIFF WAYS TO PORT TRAIL, DUNE, DRAG I JUST WANT TO PORT THEM SO IF I DO DECIDE TO GO TO A CUB IF I EVER GET A JOB AGAIN ,LOL I WILL BE ABLE TO GET RID OF THEM. YOU THINK MY BORE SIZE IS DECENT FOR THE STOCKER JUGS

COULD I DO THE SAME WITH A TRINITY HEAD WIT 21 CC DOMES

same deal its just a different head they can be made. for the price comparison I would look on ebay and find a set of ported cylinders you can normally get them with a nice port job and pistons for around 300 bucks! Do your cylinders you are running now have BB sleeves in them? if not then that is the last bore you can go and I would try and get a couple of bucks out of them before you have to resleeve or just have a set of paper weights lol

Like I said earlier your cylinders if check out ok can only be bored one more time for a 4mil set up because there is no inbetween sizes on 795 series pistons,so if the new stroker pistons fit existing bore and you port them you only have one left.After your last bore then you can resleeve to whatever you want

stock,66mm,68mm,but its expensive resleeving.You can get stroker domes for that head no prob.You might be better off picking up some cylinders

THERE ARE ALL THESE DIFF WAYS TO PORT TRAIL, DUNE, DRAG I JUST WANT TO PORT THEM SO IF I DO DECIDE TO GO TO A CUB IF I EVER GET A JOB AGAIN ,LOL I WILL BE ABLE TO GET RID OF THEM. YOU THINK MY BORE SIZE IS DECENT FOR THE STOCKER JUGS

Honestly probably not. I dont know the exact specs on bores but if your at 65.5 mm you only have 1 bore left. Chances are your top end will be out of spec when you send it to a builder to be ported so if you do a bore and port job your on your last leg. It would be good to ride on but there isnt a lot of people triping over each other to buy a set of cylinders that are ported and on there last bore.

If you port them I would just plan on running them and not try selling them later on to try to get your money back out of them. Or when they need rebuilt and your happy with them have them Resleeved with your big bore sleeves, then you would have a big bore 4mill.

josh

It is hard to tell by just using a calipar. You need to know that the cylinder wall is straight and not tapered. You need a dial bore gauge for that. Plus you measured side to side wich will show less wear than front to back.

If I had those cylinders and they were the only pair I had I would go a head and have them ported and just plan on running them. It is just hard to sell some thing that is 3/4 worn out vs a pair of stock bore cylinders.

You dont bore out a 2 stroke to make power. You port the cylinders.

403cc sounds like the add's i see for stroker cranks in my motosport magazines i get in the mail. You look at the LAST bore available and it says 403cc lol.

I didn't look closely enough I would probably not port those cylinders; if you think you might want cubs in the long run just buy some already ported cylinders from a reputable member on here. It is not uncommon to pick up a set of ported cylinders for the price of porting yours. There are some supposedly K&T ported cylinders in the for sale section for like 200 bucks but it seems a little shady.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110380

going 68 mil in stock jugs is about as far as i'd want to go on bore size. the head studs touch the cylinder liner. they have never pulled out on me but it's always a concern.the stock transfers are also very restrictive. i'll probably go with a cub set-up as soon as these grenade on me.but i've been saying that for over a year now . these make good power . with a 4mil crank, a dune port and a set of CPIs, you should see atleast 75hp if you go this route. i got these for $350 with the pistons. if you have to get your stockers resleeved and ported its cheaper to just buy a set of cubs.

bansheepics002.jpg

bansheepics001-2.jpg

bansheepics003-1.jpg

I didn't look closely enough I would probably not port those cylinders; if you think you might want cubs in the long run just buy some already ported cylinders from a reputable member on here. It is not uncommon to pick up a set of ported cylinders for the price of porting yours. There are some supposedly K&T ported cylinders in the for sale section for like 200 bucks but it seems a little shady.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110380

Yea i just looked at those , im not dealing with that . to much drama around that shit!!