finally run a 450

Just a story for ya all. I raced against the buddies yz450 this week end. Not sure what mods i say ive got on

here anymore all im running on the banshee is a fmf fatty and single carb set up. still waiting for it to die to

good parts to work. Any ways whats the big deal about the 450s they do have a good topend nothing to brag

about though. 1/8 mile theres not going to be a 450 touch a banshee. rolling or not. not sure what gearing to

use to really out roll one though. that single carb kinda kills top alittle you can tell its beging for more but theres

nothing to give it. but its so made up for with bottom end preformance. makes it a lot funner ride in my oppinion

Yea yea i know what a boring story. Just had a grate time runing with my friends this weekend . kant wait to bolt

that 4 mill stroker in the frame when this old girl dies

Just a story for ya all. I raced against the buddies yz450 this week end. Not sure what mods i say ive got on

here anymore all im running on the banshee is a fmf fatty and single carb set up. still waiting for it to die to

good parts to work. Any ways whats the big deal about the 450s they do have a good topend nothing to brag

about though. 1/8 mile theres not going to be a 450 touch a banshee. rolling or not. not sure what gearing to

use to really out roll one though. that single carb kinda kills top alittle you can tell its beging for more but theres

nothing to give it. but its so made up for with bottom end preformance. makes it a lot funner ride in my oppinion

Yea yea i know what a boring story. Just had a grate time runing with my friends this weekend . kant wait to bolt

well this post turned out like dooo doo. sorry fellas it dosent make any sence to me eather after reading how it turned out.

All I was able to gather was that he smoked a 420 before comming online to type that jiberish...

Basically OP always wanted a pony as a kid. Now he is all grown up and bought a pony(brown one) for $450. He beat the pony and the pony ran away. His mom grounded him but the pony hates him now. He needs therapy and is accepting help through paypal. He also likes to dress in drag and ride the pony on weekends. Nothing to risky though, just a pink slip and baby blue guarder w/ black stilettos.

That's what i got from the post.

Basically OP always wanted a pony as a kid. Now he is all grown up and bought a pony(brown one) for $450. He beat the pony and the pony ran away. His mom grounded him but the pony hates him now. He needs therapy and is accepting help through paypal. He also likes to dress in drag and ride the pony on weekends. Nothing to risky though, just a pink slip and baby blue guarder w/ black stilettos.

That's what i got from the post.

Sounds like he's passing the doobie around the circle ;)

Edited by ToomeySheeLE