who calls their banshee a "shee?"

sheeeeeeeeee  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 things i picked up from this site. i refer to my "bike" (1) by sayin "shee"(2) ripps. but my lowrider and gen 1 firebirds are she's too

and i don't look foreward @ urinals, i look down and sometimes talk. especially when i'm drunk. if you have to make a point to look foreward, then you must be trying hard not to look at something else :whistling:

exfoliate? what mod is that? i'm gonna google it :biggrin:

Edited by AKheathen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i call my SHEE alot of things. i always think of it as a female like all machines. if it was a male i wouldnt have to take care of it. lol I have to put more time into my shee than i do my girl sometimes. not very often tho. and i also refer to it as my other girlfriend or my baby. i dont care wat neone thinks about me. if they dont wanna be my friend cause of my vocabulary, thats fine i have plenty of friends already. well im gonna go ride my shees now. peace :biggrin:

2 things i picked up from this site. i refer to my "bike" (1) by sayin "shee"(2) ripps. but my lowrider and gen 1 firebirds are she's too

and i don't look foreward @ urinals, i look down and sometimes talk. especially when i'm drunk. if you have to make a point to look foreward, then you must be trying hard not to look at something else :whistling:

exfoliate? what mod is that? i'm gonna google it :biggrin:

Looking forward is just proper urinal etiquette sounds like you could use this test to learn proper etiquette. TEST

all of my toys are she's. quad, sled, bike, car, truck, farm equip etc. guys ask," how fast did you have her goin?"..."what are you doin to her"..."put some new tires on her"..."fuck, shes fast". etc. etc. guys refer to their banshee's as a cub. whats intimidating or scary about the word cub? instantly i think of a bear cub, which isn't nasty at all...unless you're between it and its mother...and the mama bear, now SHES one mean nasty bitch.

all of my toys are she's. quad, sled, bike, car, truck, farm equip etc. guys ask," how fast did you have her goin?"..."what are you doin to her"..."put some new tires on her"..."fuck, shes fast". etc. etc. guys refer to their banshee's as a cub. whats intimidating or scary about the word cub? instantly i think of a bear cub, which isn't nasty at all...unless you're between it and its mother...and the mama bear, now SHES one mean nasty bitch.

i like your style man.. :thumbsup:

cub not bad, how about when they call it a CUBBY. :down:

COME ON NOW!!!!!!!!!! Really, a CUBBY.

I wanna say, i think even loco is guilty of calling it that. :confused:

cub not bad, how about when they call it a CUBBY. :down:

COME ON NOW!!!!!!!!!! Really, a CUBBY.

I wanna say, i think even loco is guilty of calling it that. :confused:

i have never called my bike a "cubby."

ive referred to it as my cub bike..

i challenge anyone to find a post where ive called it a cubby. you will be searching forever, because its never happened.

I never call my own bike a shee, i call it my bike. The only time i say shee (which isn't very often) is when i'm on here and i dont feel like spelling out banshee when i'm throwin out a compliment.

Sayin shee as apposed to banshee is kinda like saying lol instead of laugh(ing) out loud, it sounds gay when you say it but when youre typing its just easier. :shrug:

Ditto...

all of my toys are she's. quad, sled, bike, car, truck, farm equip etc. guys ask," how fast did you have her goin?"..."what are you doin to her"..."put some new tires on her"..."fuck, shes fast". etc. etc.

Those saying's have been around for years and years!, Old school, new school, and future school. No ones going to change it, nor wants to change it. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, I call her what ever comes to mind. :laugh: