LETS DISCUSS

ok guys.. just went on a trip to the badlands, on my trail bike , it has t5's, single carb setup, coolhead, and a timing plate.... it has been a discussion (and arguement) that the single carb kills power and topend.. i beg to differ!!!!. by no means am i bragging.. but hopefully the guys that seen this bike run in person ( guys at the badlands) will chime in and give there opinions.. i have argued with others about the performance of this setup.. now i want to prove my point.. so hopefully i will get some opinions on it from the guys..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys.. just went on a trip to the badlands, on my trail bike , it has t5's, single carb setup, coolhead, and a timing plate.... it has been a discussion (and arguement) that the single carb kills power and topend.. i beg to differ!!!!. by no means am i bragging.. but hopefully the guys that seen this bike run in person ( guys at the badlands) will chime in and give there opinions.. i have argued with others about the performance of this setup.. now i want to prove my point.. so hopefully i will get some opinions on it from the guys..

Every time I've had someone in front of me they have had 2 carbs!

SP

i also have a 392 cub with pwk carbs.. i also ran the single carb banshee against stock and aftermarket carbed bikes (dual carb bikes)

well, as they say every banshee responds differently to the same mods. im glad you are impressed with the single carb set up, but i say you throw aftermarket dual carbs on the same bike and then tell us how you feel. im very interested in hearing some first hand experiences with different carb setups.

i would think in my opinion that it would slow it down a lil bit just because of the distance from the reeds to the carb is greater then the dual carb that goes right up against the reeds. that and the one carb prob doesnt feed exactly an even amount of fuel to each cylinder but then again thats just my opinion. but glad to hear you like it!!! to each is his own

HAHA!!! that is what i was waiting for! lol.. give it a lil time.. the guys that seen the bike should chime in.. im not bragging guys.. i know its not the fastest bike.. but it held its own against some tuff competition

I wish I had pictures of my arms to show all the rocks I was eatin from you. It was definitely dialed in thats for sure. Impressed me...