my banshee runs out of gas

sangheraent

I cant figure this out. everytime I fill my banshee fuel tank it seems like a few days of sitting and Im out of fuel. i dont have a puddle of fuel underneath so it hasnt gone through the carbs. Does it just fly away that fast? I put some premixed gas in a bucket a year ago and it went from full to a 1/4 but that took almost a month and a half. iv resorted to just puting enough fuel in it for a short ride.

I got a new petcock.

My old one had a curved section, not sure what happend, but it caused it to prematurely ejaculate my premix everywhere.

My gf was helping me work on my bike, and it squirted her right in the eye one time. Yeah, she was pissed.

I cant figure this out. everytime I fill my banshee fuel tank it seems like a few days of sitting and Im out of fuel. i dont have a puddle of fuel underneath so it hasnt gone through the carbs. Does it just fly away that fast? I put some premixed gas in a bucket a year ago and it went from full to a 1/4 but that took almost a month and a half. iv resorted to just puting enough fuel in it for a short ride.

Does your neighbor ride a 2 stroke?