2006 banshee value

sonajr

I found a dealer that still has a 2006 banshee (50th aniversary model) still in the crate. He wants $6449 for it. I am planning on buying it and storing it in my finished basement. Dose anyone here think this will be a good investment. Will this be worth any more than $6449 in 10 years? Please let me know your thoughts.

I found a dealer that still has a 2006 banshee (50th aniversary model) still in the crate. He wants $6449 for it. I am planning on buying it and storing it in my finished basement. Dose anyone here think this will be a good investment. Will this be worth any more than $6449 in 10 years? Please let me know your thoughts.

no it will be an absolute horrible investment and waste of time.

reasons for me IMO

why would anyone buy a new stock banshee for over 5k. there relatively slow, the first thing everyone does is say more power so they mod them. so why pay 5k for new when you can pay 2k for used with generally alot better parts and better running bike in general?

will it be worth more in 10 years? im ganna say no because every year of banshee is just damn near identical and its been that way since 89 with very few changes other then going from J-arm to A-arm, maybe it'd be worth money if they changed between years and added something significantly better and diffrent for only say 1 year them went back to the way they've been selling them.

is there a sucker born every minute....yes...

i doubt it will be a good inv. but it would b cool

if you preserved like a 87 banshee till now i would buy it off you for $6500.. (if i was looking to buy a banshee)

just cause it would be a classic

and then i would keep it longer and longer till like im 50 years old or something and then sell it for loads.. im sure alot of people would be interested in it.

up to you though

I think it would be rare for sure. I really don't think it would be worth much unless you found somebody fanatical about atvs or Banshees. Its not like it would be an antique or anything.

SP

I bought a brand new 2006 yellow aniversary special Edition last year.....Right out of the crate and paid $6,440.00 for it.

I didnt give a rats ass that I paid retail price for it either.

Hell after the Yamaha financing the $139.00 per month is beer money for me.

I had waited for 20 years to own one .

I had an older used 1995 Banshee that I had traded for but to finally have a brand new one that wasnt all screwed up and messed with was worth it to me.

I will not speak for everyone else whom all have really strong opinions: However, when I looked at my dream to finally own a brand new one and build it and modify it myself from a good base bike, it made my decision.

Tell me where the bike is right now and Ill buy it sight unseen as I did with this one.

If you dont want it I do.

Ill save it for my 12 year old son when he is ready someday.

Since nobody here thinks this will be a good investment, I will pass on the banshee.

Please see below for dealer info. The salesman I was dealing with was Erin.

Max Pitts Yamaha, Inc.

2990 S U.S. 31 Peru IN 46970

Phone: 765-472-2423

I think it would be a good idea for you to buy it man, a brand new never ridden 250r just sold close to my house for $15,000.

Snatch it up.

I bet a honda 250r never used now would be worth something

a banshee will be worth something more, but you would have to wait longer than 10 years and for the fact that they are still being made outside the good ol free USA, makes it take longer for a 06 model to go up in value

Edited by Angel ripper

Since nobody here thinks this will be a good investment, I will pass on the banshee.

Please see below for dealer info. The salesman I was dealing with was Erin.

Max Pitts Yamaha, Inc.

2990 S U.S. 31 Peru IN 46970

Phone: 765-472-2423

Don't get me wrong. I didn't say not to buy it. It may be a good buy simply for the reasons Rollins stated.

However, as far as an investment, there are usually much better ways to invest 6 grand.

JMO

SP

i think it would be cooler than shit to have a brand new banshee sitting in my finished basement!!i would keep it like that and beat my old banshee.tell your old lady it's a new recliner