exhaust clamps

04chase

i need a set of exhaust clamps for my new shearer pipes and dont know which kind to get. i had the billet clamp ones on my t5's and they worked but the silicone started to bulge out of them . i like how the ones that supposdly seal with heat but im unsure how well they work and how long they last. any suggestions on them? and places to buy?

I have RIS Design's on my CPI's. They are the coller type. I have not had a leak yet. There is 3 viton o rings that seal the stinger tube, and one fat viton o ring that seals on the expansion chamber. The end that seals on the expansion chamber threads down so you can really pinch the big viton o ring down. I put the big vition o ring right on where the joint is to really help seal it down.

RIS's are pretty expensive compaired to the ebay ones but they are nice and dont leak.

You have to order them Specific for your pipes. They dont have a one size fits all.

josh

100_2123.jpg

100_2135.jpg

100_2138.jpg

I have RIS Design's on my CPI's. They are the coller type. I have not had a leak yet. There is 3 viton o rings that seal the stinger tube, and one fat viton o ring that seals on the expansion chamber. The end that seals on the expansion chamber threads down so you can really pinch the big viton o ring down. I put the big vition o ring right on where the joint is to really help seal it down.

RIS's are pretty expensive compaired to the ebay ones but they are nice and dont leak.

You have to order them Specific for your pipes. They dont have a one size fits all.

josh

Those are pretty sweet. I got mine from F.A.S.T. Not sure who they are made by. They are chrome and clamp around the stinger tube. Haven't had any leaks with them yet. They come in different sizes for different pipes also.

SP