Got my cylinders back from Porting

lambchop

if you measure the top of the cylinder to the exhaust port and to the transfer ports then guys on here will be able to tell you about the port job. By looking at it I like the flow a lot. He did not go too big on the intake and went for flow and on the transfer tunnels he made them huge which is great. Measure the distance for us and we can tell you what pipes and what rpms the power will come on.

I'm not sure on the transfer. I will measure, but he did tell me that 190 on the exhaust. He said he didn't want to go to big and that he left some there for future mods. He said that will everything else I have it would match up nicely. 66.5 bore, WSM pistons, 18cc head, +4 timing, T5 pipes and silencers, stock carbs, Boyesen reeds, K&N lid removed. 50/50 race gas.

Really looking forward to going to Glamis for my first time really soon. Can you recommend a good tire/rim with paddle count/size for my bike on stock gearing?

Thanks

Thats like a mid-top dune port. Its a little more exhaust duration than I lke to run. I like to keep em at 188 degrees or lower, but I like low-mid motors.

He actually did say 189, I just rounded to 190

Are your cylinders sleeved? please dont tell me you just spent a wack of money on having a set of cylinders ported that are on their final bore...

They are not sleeved. I know I thought about that, but I didn't spend that much for the porting and I figured on the next build I would go to aftermarket jugs if I fall in love with this bike. Can I not still resleeve it if I need to? I've never ran sleeves before.

lambchop where did you have the work done at?im also in az.

Desert machine in Mesa. He has a pretty cool set up behind his home. He's good friends with the guy that started and used to own Banshee Shaq.