What porting?

poorboystoys

I would put Jeffs work up aginst kevins any day of the week. You fucking douche bag.

that almost made me shit my pants... LMAO!

if you havent added Nate Mccoy to your list of builders yet, now you should... http://www.mccoysperformance.com. guarantee you wont hear a single bad thing about him. no matter who you chose though, call and talk to all these builders as suggested, then make your decision. these builders are all suggested for a reason.

I had my shee ported by flotek with great results. I just had a aggressive play port matched to my riding style and pipes. It was very bad ass and spanked 450's with ease.

I can not comment on any other people mentioned here because i live in a small town and im the only shee around. I also havent gotten to see anybody else's port work in action.

You can contact denny(owner of flotek) and yall can work out which type of porting is best for your riding style. I have a set of juggs that will probably be arriving today along with a flywheel to be lightened. We spoke on the phone today and worked out what will be best for my set up. You can ask all the questions you want and he will help you meanwhile being very nice. I know this because i was a complete idiot when i rebuilt my shee the first time. He helped me over the phone countless times and always returned my phone calls! This is the 2nd set of juggs he will be doing for me. My first set was lost in the mail courtesy of the freakin USPS after i resent them in to get my port alter for my new cpi pipes.

One shop's trail port might be anothers dune port. That's why you need to contact whoever you chose to port your juggs. Denny and i discuss what pipes i will be running, fuel, domes etc. I think it's $300 plus shipping for what you want. That's cheap man and you will be satisfied!

Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. Tell him Cody recommended him if you talk to him :cool:

Everyone has their favorite builder. Good luck with your choice.

Edited by RagunCajun