What porting?

poorboystoys

my top choices so far are herrjugsracing and flotek (im thinking mild dune port or aggresssive trail)

let me know what you guys think and if there any other porting you think i should try

also let me know on your personal experiences with these guys

I've never dealt with Flotek but he seems to have a good rep around here.

I have dealt with Kevin and he has been great, from the start, through the build, through tuning and after the sale. Straight up good guy there. If he was your choice I would bet money that you wouldn't be disappointed. Excellent work and customer service.

SP

kevin at HJR for sure! the kind of port work depends on the kind of riding you do. give kevin a call and see what he thinks, builder knows best. if you visit his website(in my sig) and look in the photos section, you can view some dyno sheets when you click on a few of the pictures. kevin does top notch work and is awesome to deal with and will be more than happy answer any "stupid" question you may have.

No, a full port job should include cleaning up the casting flaws. Both of the builders you mentioned are great guys and both do good work. I don't think you'll be dissapointed either way you choose to go. My recommendation is to call both and go with which ever one you feel most comfortable with.

I would put Jeffs work up aginst kevins any day of the week. You silly goose.

aaahahaha, take a fu-ckin joke. i was just messin with ya. in no certain order i would put kevin and jeff at numbers 1 and 2 on top builder list. and as mentioned by someone else, what spurdy needs to do is make a couple of phone calls to the builders of his choice and decide from there. once again, theres no need to get ur panties in a bunch cause i was just fuckin with you. so CHILL! :smile:

lmao....looks like donkeypuncher just got donkey punched.

no, moneybags is just pist off from the strawberry shortcake he recieved. :ohmy: :biggrin:

I would put Jeffs work up aginst kevins any day of the week. You fucking douche bag.

Don't worrie bro, I took care of it for ya and "fixed" his post...

Call around, see who seems best suited for you.. You could ask 10 different guys on here and get 10 different answeres..

RIPPEN