R.I.P Caine

ellison445

Im sorry to hear. I know how it is too man. I lost the best Dog ever a little over a year ago and I know he can never be replaced but he still lives on in my/our hearts and minds and that will never be lost.

i lost a pup before... its tuff...

im not a fan of bullies... but her was beautiful

heres my baby..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v320/ray...16091438-00.jpg

Damn Hommie, I appreciate this and everyones kind words! My boy was young man. It happened last Tuesday. I had to put him down due to a tumor in his stomach. I was really fucked up last week, but thanks to everyones support I'm at ease now. It's hard to explain how close u get to these dogs man. They become a huge part of your life! Just that empty feeling makes this shit tuff. I'm used to his clumsy ass runnin all over the crib. My boy didn't leave me empty handed though. He gave me pups before he went. I have a male and female 6 week old pup off him. I'm just happy I got to spend the last moments with him. I went to the hospital and held him to the last minute. Got to see my champ go out waggin his tail. I know He's in a good place and will always b in my heart.

Thanks!

Damn Hommie, I appreciate this and everyones kind words! My boy was young man. It happened last Tuesday. I had to put him down due to a tumor in his stomach. I was really fucked up last week, but thanks to everyones support I'm at ease now. It's hard to explain how close u get to these dogs man. They become a huge part of your life! Just that empty feeling makes this shit tuff. I'm used to his clumsy ass runnin all over the crib. My boy didn't leave me empty handed though. He gave me pups before he went. I have a male and female 6 week old pup off him. I'm just happy I got to spend the last moments with him. I went to the hospital and held him to the last minute. Got to see my champ go out waggin his tail. I know He's in a good place and will always b in my heart.

Thanks!

np man... i had my pup kill him self in his cage.... i woke up and instead of going 2 get him , i was like ill get him in a bit.... he herd me and while trying got her out hung him self and snapped his own neck...

ill never use a cage again...

my older girl had cancer... been threw over 10 surgeries was healed but now showing signs of skin cancer... she has been my dog since i was 9-10....best dog we could ever have and worth every penny we paid 2 cure her(worth a few of my banshees)...i dont like thinking about when shes gonna go.... like losing a kid..

RIP dempsey

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...047d317dc26.jpg

and my cancer survivor (hence he pink)

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...4be9bb483d2.jpg

Edited by zach45

If there was ever a clear error made by God, evolution or whatever you choose to call the great determinant, it was the lifespan of dogs. There's just no logical reason for dogs living as short as they do. The promise of generic engineering could rectify this problem in a few years- let's get on it. Man's best friend? IN A HEARTBEAT!