newbies

In terms of not my concern, the war raging at Jerusalem ain`t my concern either but I`m following it anyway...

oh` boy I see it coming you gonna get kicked out of this forum real soon if you keep up that pace of yours :geek:

Good luck anyway :blush:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of not my concern, the war raging at Jerusalem ain`t my concern either but I`m following it anyway...

oh` boy I see it coming you gonna get kicked out of this forum real soon if you keep up that pace of yours :geek:

Good luck anyway :blush:

I typed that jokingly...

It's hard to be sarcastic through text, I thought the "laugh" emoticon would get the point across though.

This isn't about spelling. This about the way people get treated on this site. Some people in the "in crowd" abuse their power and bully other members. On top of that, guys that are on those guys nutts add their 2 cents. I notice the same guys in all the arguments on here. Its not the first time this has come up.

Wow that is not the message i got from this thread.....I took it to mean dont call other people out on their faults if your not prepared to be called out on your own I mean we all have them. I for instance am an un-employed asshole........Loco? He likes chicks that look like dudes and make their muscles pop :whistling: :yelrotflmao:

This isn't about spelling. This about the way people get treated on this site. Some people in the "in crowd" abuse their power and bully other members. On top of that, guys that are on those guys nutts add their 2 cents. I notice the same guys in all the arguments on here. Its not the first time this has come up.

blah blah blah... but youre right, the real issue here wasnt about spelling. it was about one idiot, calling another idiot an idiot.

if you fail to see that, then you need glasses.

No one is on Locos nuts. It just so happens people agreed with him here, and voiced themselves...

I personally see Loco as a guy that genuinely helps people, and has his laughs where he can. I don't think he means anything personal by it. I can see where some of his posts would come off as "asshole-ish," but this is a forum. Grow some balls...no one on here is here to protect you... If the content is to much for you to handle, then don't come here (not aimed at anyone, general statement.)

People get treated like "this" on every site. It's what happens.

From what Banshee Terror said, this thread should be dead by now, but you're just perpetuating an argument here.

No one is on Locos nuts. It just so happens people agreed with him here, and voiced themselves...

I personally see Loco as a guy that genuinely helps people, and has his laughs where he can. I don't think he means anything personal by it. I can see where some of his posts would come off as "asshole-ish," but this is a forum. Grow some balls...no one on here is here to protect you... If the content is to much for you to handle, then don't come here (not aimed at anyone, general statement.)

Ha ha a perfect example of a nut hugger. Thank you for helping me express my point. I have no beef with loco, actually i think he is in my friends list.