SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

The Shocker

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha, well that's spring break so that's what made me think that.

fyi for those who asked, my group from tulsa has spots 60-65 reserved from the 16th through the 19th for snake hunt.

guess im on the opposite side from where i thought we were...

I'm going just not sure were i'm camping. my buddies usually go up easter weekend or before to get a cite. i just crash in my truck at their cite.

I was told that oklahoma passed a registration law. that all motorcycles atv's ect had to be registered and tagged. anyone else heard this?

I'm going just not sure were i'm camping. my buddies usually go up easter weekend or before to get a cite. i just crash in my truck at their cite.

I was told that oklahoma passed a registration law. that all motorcycles atv's ect had to be registered and tagged. anyone else heard this?

Never heard such a thing. Wasn't like that when I was down last year in Oct. Anybody else know if something has changed?

SP

Never heard such a thing. Wasn't like that when I was down last year in Oct. Anybody else know if something has changed?

SP

nothings changed at all....whoever tidos heard it from he should slap the hell out of and tell them to stfu...=]

• 1 month later...

So how hard is it to get a tent campsite Snake Hunt weekend? We have a huge product roll out at work that week so I would only be able to go up for the weekend. Any chance at all of a tent site at 11pm friday night or even 10am sat morning? I see folks talking about reserving sites, if I got a group together to go, how do the reservations work? Would love to go and meet some of you guys but just don't see it happening arriving so late.

May just go up the weekend before when not so crowded but being Easter weekend, not sure how many of the guys would go.

its the weekend after easter. not to crash your dreams but good luvk getting a camp on friday. most people go up weeks-months in advance to get the good spots. I have gone up on a friday and just parked on the side( not a camp cite) and just crashed in the truck.

I may be able to come up on Friday. I will need a place to throw the tent if someone can help me out. Mags I will bring my tools and canopy just for you. I might need you to make me a banner. I will need a cool a acronym for the banner. like a MASH for banshee's........lol

I may be able to come up on Friday. I will need a place to throw the tent if someone can help me out. Mags I will bring my tools and canopy just for you. I might need you to make me a banner. I will need a cool a acronym for the banner. like a MASH for banshee's........lol

just let me know what you want it to say lol. i found an old 2x5 banner in stock yesterday that'll be perfect.