Will these tires work for Banshee?

oregoncalfroper

Will these tires and Bolt Pattern work for a banshee?

nathananddad010ni9.jpg

w640.png

LOL! They look like they are 2mm off on the bolt pattern! Dude, we can't tell any measurements from pictures! :blink: Give the dimensions of the bolt pattern and someone will let you know. I think the rears are 115mm, 156mm on the front. I think! :cool:

SP

LOL! They look like they are 2mm off on the bolt pattern! Dude, we can't tell any measurements from pictures! :blink: Give the dimensions of the bolt pattern and someone will let you know. I think the rears are 115mm, 156mm on the front. I think! :cool:

SP

It is a picture off of a classifieds and dude didn't know anything about them he said they wee off yfz 450 The deal is 4 itp sand star tires brand new all nibs on rears all with wheels for 200 bucks

It is a picture off of a classifieds and dude didn't know anything about them he said they wee off yfz 450 The deal is 4 itp sand star tires brand new all nibs on rears all with wheels for 200 bucks

New, they are probably worth about 3 bills. I bought a set of sand stars for my wife's bike for around $170. Fronts are probably a little cheaper. Not a smoking deal, but if they fit its not bad. If they don't fit, you'll have more in the tires and new rims then what you could have bought them new for. If you can check them out, like when you pick them up, just measure them before you pay for them.

My wife has an Artic Cat DVX 400 and they work great on her bike. I personally wouldn't run them on my Banshee. I've had a few tires and I will only run Skat Trak Haulers or Extreme Haulers. They pull great and have less unspun weight. And I wouldn't run a V paddle. But that's just my preference from the different tires I have used.

SP

New, they are probably worth about 3 bills. I bought a set of sand stars for my wife's bike for around $170. Fronts are probably a little cheaper. Not a smoking deal, but if they fit its not bad. If they don't fit, you'll have more in the tires and new rims then what you could have bought them new for. If you can check them out, like when you pick them up, just measure them before you pay for them.

My wife has an Artic Cat DVX 400 and they work great on her bike. I personally wouldn't run them on my Banshee. I've had a few tires and I will only run Skat Trak Haulers or Extreme Haulers. They pull great and have less unspun weight. And I wouldn't run a V paddle. But that's just my preference from the different tires I have used.

SP

Yeah my other banshee has 10 paddle xtreme haulers I got this banshee in parts for 800 bucks yesterday and it came with no tires, and a couple other things but it came with 2 cranks 1 welded 4 mil and stock and a cool head and 2 sets of domes plus everything but frame is powdercoated and guy still owes frame powdercoated so for 800 bucks I couldn't pass

Yeah my other banshee has 10 paddle xtreme haulers I got this banshee in parts for 800 bucks yesterday and it came with no tires, and a couple other things but it came with 2 cranks 1 welded 4 mil and stock and a cool head and 2 sets of domes plus everything but frame is powdercoated and guy still owes frame powdercoated so for 800 bucks I couldn't pass

So, i guess it went from a parts bike to a project bike? I would have done the same thing! I would love to come across a nice rolling chassis for a good price. I've got a spare stock stroke sitting on the shelf just begging to be run!

SP