how can i get my shees to vegas and back for a vacation?

i want to go out to vegas for like 3 weeks, and bring my 2 shees. it seems like the 2 choices i have are either slap them on the trailer and tow them to vegas with the denali, or ship them, and then rent a trailer out there. is that possible? how expensive would it be? the drive sounds like a huge pain in the ass, but seems like the only choice. anyone done this b4?

Kansas City to San Diego was $900 shipping one way. I got a deal from a friend that works for the company for $500. Got it shipped back for free from a family member in the transit business.

Shipping can be a pain in the ass! And the wallet! And driving 36 hours sucks! I do it anyway to go to glamis.

SP

im thinking in march or april, my boy who wants to do the drive with me actually wanted to drive thru the south... if we come out to cali for a couple days, what do we do about the hotel situation with the bikes at night? we were going to get a storage locker for when were in vegas.

i always take my 2 friends with me on those long trips...SMITH & WESTERN

We just shipped our bikes out on Saturday to Glamis.

Its $625 round trip.

I would say thats better than driving 8000 miles :shoothead:

yea but you guys had a shitload of people together to split the truck right? and also, i wanted to stay for much longer. does the guy who is shipping all your guys bikes do a lot of trips back and forth, or only once in a while?