Best billet basket

gregrob

That stereotype thing you have goin on really doesn't work well for you. Or for the site. Sucks that Lee is never on here and has given you so much power.

There that didn't hurt too much did it?

Edit: And I'm tiny and haven't worked out in 4 years and couldn't give a shit, so definitely not jealous, or a hater. Just pointing out the obvious.

so let me get this straight..

it sucks that lee gave me power?

it sucks that i have the power to make things better?

it sucks that i can help people change their account info if necessary?

it sucks that i can ban spammers?

get with the fuckin program. you know the last time lee was on this site? Last Seen: 17th December 2008 - 03:47 PM

who the fuck do you think is working to make this site better? who added the extra for sale forum? who fixed the problem with people getting kicked off and having to log back in? who added extra mods so that things would get put in the right spot, moved or edited if need be? who is the one that has been recruiting sponsors to keep the site going for everyone?

i do all this and dont get a dime for it. i do it because HQ is an awesome website. i do it because i like the people here.

you can hate me all you want, but i think you had better get your fuckin facts straight about whats been going on around here. if you wanna hate me for calling out retards on the forum then so be it, but these same retards you defend are the ones that bad mouth good site sponsors for no reason. site sponsors that dont have to sponsor shit.. and without them, HQ would be no more.

so really, you hate me because of my muscles? please man.. thats lame and if thats the best you can come up with, i guess i am an alright guy.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so let me get this straight..

it sucks that lee gave me power?

it sucks that i have the power to make things better?

it sucks that i can help people change their account info if necessary?

it sucks that i can ban spammers?

get with the fuckin program. you know the last time lee was on this site? Last Seen: 17th December 2008 - 03:47 PM

who the fuck do you think is working to make this site better? who added the extra for sale forum? who fixed the problem with people getting kicked off and having to log back in? who added extra mods so that things would get put in the right spot, moved or edited if need be? who is the one that has been recruiting sponsors to keep the site going for everyone?

i do all this and dont get a dime for it. i do it because HQ is an awesome website. i do it because i like the people here.

you can hate me all you want, but i think you had better get your fuckin facts straight about whats been going on around here. if you wanna hate me for calling out retards on the forum then so be it, but these same retards you defend are the ones that bad mouth good site sponsors for no reason. site sponsors that dont have to sponsor shit.. and without them, HQ would be no more.

so really, you hate me because of my muscles? please man.. thats lame and if thats the best you can come up with, i guess i am an alright guy.

You do all this, "ask" for nothing but have this "aire" about you. It's nothin personal really I'm not gonna get into a pissin and cussin match with you, lord knows you'll win that with anyone on this site.

see, this guy is man enough to say he doesnt like me..

the unfortunate thing is that you couldnt just stop with me being a clown.. you then had to go on and talk about my muscles.. this leads me to believe youre either jealous or just a hater.. in which case, makes you look like the clown.

nice try.

I think he might be gay............ Dudes don't check out other dudes muscles. :confused:

loco if you are doing so good for this site your not coming across good for to many people when you are taking apart in ruining somebody's post on what clutch basket to buy.you guys need to look back at your post and look how childish you all sound. be adults and grow up!i don't dislike anybody on this site but this kind of shit does get old fast.

by the way i run a PE clutch basket.they are cheap and never had a problem with it

I dont see a problem with loco i think hes doing good,besides coming of like some big dickhead.plus i like giving other members advise.like when loco was having chick problems and needed someone to cry to..you guys remember that post???lol..Greg get a hinson or if not call cam at redline racing he makes his own,but 1st choice would be a hinson...

I dont see a problem with loco i think hes doing good,besides coming of like some big dickhead.plus i like giving other members advise.like when loco was having chick problems and needed someone to cry to..you guys remember that post???lol..Greg get a hinson or if not call cam at redline racing he makes his own,but 1st choice would be a hinson...

To be fair, I don't think Cam is actually making them himself. He is having someone else make them for him. :geek:

post where i was having chick problems? wtf you talkin about willis??