Best billet basket

gregrob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m not being a clown. a few times when i would say shit to you i would get PM`s sayin good job, i cant believe you said that but your gunna get banned. the way i see it shit happens. I dont give bad advice or sell things i dont have or wont ship so i dont think a ban is necessary. as for gregrob or bigred i dont think i know them.

they are clowns.. thats why i said dont be one. i can remember the last banning, but i bet you cant. probably because it was before you ever joined the site.

Just got a message loco. imagine that.

well at least youre man enough to say in loud and proud on the forums.. whoever PMed you needs to grow some fuckin hair on their sack.

they are clowns.. thats why i said dont be one. i can remember the last banning, but i bet you cant. probably because it was before you ever joined the site.

well at least youre man enough to say in loud and proud on the forums.. whoever PMed you needs to grow some fuckin hair on their sack.

lol. see now your asking to get jumped. not like its gunna happen but that sounded like an invite. it would be nice to sit back and read/laugh without jumping in but for the record your still a dick. :yes:

lol. see now your asking to get jumped. not like its gunna happen but that sounded like an invite. it would be nice to sit back and read/laugh without jumping in but for the record your still a dick. :yes:

its ok.. i can take the heat as long as you keep taking the meat. :laugh:

sorry man. i dont go that way. most here know you do but i dont. so hows your sister doing? the one in your sig.

if it helps you sleep better at night thinking about me and some other dude, which i find a little disturbing, by all means just go ahead and think about it. :thumbsup:

if it helps you sleep better at night thinking about me and some other dude, which i find a little disturbing, by all means just go ahead and think about it. :thumbsup:

your the one that said you gave it a shot. not me bud. hahaha are we gunna have to repeat all this again. you know the post you put up on how you thought you were gay but you didnt like it so your now a in the closet homo?

Will the two of you STFU already? You both sound like a couple of 7th grade females on their first period bitching over nothing!

Please note that there are two people I am going to ignore in this thread...........

With that said, the Hinson basket with straight cut gears and coil spring dampners is the best basket that's out there without question. You pay for this design excellence though.

Any of the less fabulous hard anodized billet basket are nearly all the same, so you can shop them by price to determine the best one of these.

You guys are both fuckin clowns. What a joke, especially the almighty badass Loco with his big cute muscles and all.

The Hinson basket with the coils does look pretty sweet too.

see, this guy is man enough to say he doesnt like me..

the unfortunate thing is that you couldnt just stop with me being a clown.. you then had to go on and talk about my muscles.. this leads me to believe youre either jealous or just a hater.. in which case, makes you look like the clown.

nice try.

see, this guy is man enough to say he doesnt like me..

the unfortunate thing is that you couldnt just stop with me being a clown.. you then had to go on and talk about my muscles.. this leads me to believe youre either jealous or just a hater.. in which case, makes you look like the clown.

nice try.

That stereotype thing you have goin on really doesn't work well for you. Or for the site. Sucks that Lee is never on here and has given you so much power.

There that didn't hurt too much did it?

Edit: And I'm tiny and haven't worked out in 4 years and couldn't give a shit, so definitely not jealous, or a hater. Just pointing out the obvious.

Edited by okbeast