this guy is insane!

assbandit

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny because I was just talking to a buddy today about my T6's because I am gonna sell them this summer to offset some of the cost when I upgrade to shearers and I was saying that I didn't think I could get $200 bucks for them...I guess you never know!

I heard those stockers add something like 12 horse...sounds like a great deal!!! :whistling:

This is funny because I was just talking to a buddy today about my T6's because I am gonna sell them this summer to offset some of the cost when I upgrade to shearers and I was saying that I didn't think I could get $200 bucks for them...I guess you never know!

I heard those stockers add something like 12 horse...sounds like a great deal!!! :whistling:

certified restoration parts man, what a steal! :yelrotflmao: i'd give 200 for t6's in a heartbeat, unless i decide to port first.

that guy hurt my eyeballs :sick:

i think i'm gonna go fill out a form now :ohmy:

i always wondered why you had T6s on that insane bike of yours, good your gonna sell them now, even toomey says they are only good for stock engines :)

That dude has some moves! I have a question for the guy that sold chrome stock pipes. Why were they chrome?

if you get a good deal at an electroplating shop, why not throw your current pipes in with the res of the stuff your having chromed? kinda messed up to sell someone stockkers, though.

if you keep watching, the guy's junk falls out :yucky: don't know why i couldn't stop watching- i have the same prob watching stuff like rotten.com.

look up "2 girls 1 cup" and watch without puking.... i dare ya

edit==>warning! it's xxx rated @ thatsphucked.com and the site says 21+ only

Edited by AKheathen

That dude has some moves! I have a question for the guy that sold chrome stock pipes. Why were they chrome?

the chrome pipes came on my 97, i bought them from this ghetto dood in brooklyn, i guess he wanted some bling lol, they were only on for a few weeks, till i got the T5s. there was a lot of stuff on my 97 that once i learned more, i was like WHY. i didnt know shit about banshees when i bought it.

IMG_3151.jpg

blinged out stock pipes!

IMG_3731.jpg

the current state of the 97

Edited by official_style