black ooze

Thanks for all the help , I did do a compression check it's good, I think I am going to try switching the carb I wanted to befor but didn't think it was possible, so after I get the rebuild kit. For the carb in and test that out see if it does anything, I guess I run tube, I took a look at the reeds but I am not sure what to look for, can you swtich the reed cages to the opposte cylnder to see if that's the issue? Sorry if there is any bad spelling I am typing on my phonne thanks agine for all the info

Thanks for all the help , I did do a compression check it's good, I think I am going to try switching the carb I wanted to befor but didn't think it was possible, so after I get the rebuild kit. For the carb in and test that out see if it does anything, I guess I run tube, I took a look at the reeds but I am not sure what to look for, can you swtich the reed cages to the opposte cylnder to see if that's the issue? Sorry if there is any bad spelling I am typing on my phonne thanks agine for all the info

You can switch the reeds but not the carbs, one has a choke and the other has the crossover tube. It could be a stator problem.

i just rebulit the carb and wow its like night and day... it took awhile for it to burn off all the exrta gas built up in the crank but after awhile it ran amazing has twice the power it has before took her out in the snow and did a few 360's lol, andway i really appreacate ur guys help, one thing i noticed was that my left pipe got a little dis-coloured like a brownish tint (fmf fattie) not quite sure why..also what would case the right ehaust to shoot out a flame?. i am very happy with it now makes all the money i sunk into the top end worth it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: anyway i cant thank you guys enough :thanks:

crome pipes turn a brown/gold/blue as they get old and hot or if you overheated it etc.

only reason i can think of for flames is a bunch of fuel built up in the pipe,if so it should go away after running a while, otherwhise idk

if your pipes look diferent then theres a chance your jetting is off frome one side to another , keep an eye on it, things run best right before they blow up. :ermm:

crome pipes turn a brown/gold/blue as they get old and hot or if you overheated it etc.

only reason i can think of for flames is a bunch of fuel built up in the pipe,if so it should go away after running a while, otherwhise idk

if your pipes look diferent then theres a chance your jetting is off frome one side to another , keep an eye on it, things run best right before they blow up. :ermm:

pulgs seem to be a nice golden brown colour soo i think the jetting is good :yes: i forgot how much i loved the power of my banshee after running on one cylider, thing rips like man :beer: now all i need is some front shocks and im good to go :thanks: