Whats the point of a boost bottle?

devin4491

every one has black or chrome, and my grill is white too. iwas trying to decide between white and yellow, but when i sand blasted, i noticed the yellow i baught was vht caliper paint, not headder paint, so i know ill have yellow calipers :biggrin: maybey i'll paint the engine white, and the pipes yellow, but either way, they're gonna stand out. (that's just the way i am) i came across adding white to flat black and yellow by accident, i was gonna do silver, like the frame, but now the frame's going flat black.

i have an extra x-over tube, but i won't be home 'till the 4th :down:

I will def give you props for bein different. I've never seen white pipes...It's not that bad...:)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to donate there old, worn out, non polished, non-throttle response increase, over bored, boost bottles please send too

Dead Boost Bottle Foundation

3490 Deer Run Rd.

Auburn NY, 13012

Hey you could make christmas tree ornaments out of them..

This is actually a pretty good thread! Funny thing is, just about everyone that say's that they are crap either has one or two setting around the house. I can see buying the first by error, but the second?

Im learning alot from you guys. Thanks!

lol yeah it did turn out to be pretty good. i learned a good bit from it too.

lol yeah it did turn out to be pretty good. i learned a good bit from it too.

hahaha interesting forum. just bought a 2000 shee in December and the boost bottle came on it. luckily the guy threw in the crate full of all the parts he had so all of the stock equipment is there too including the crossover tube where the bottle goes. sounds like i'll be putting that back on in the spring along with scrapping the TORS. nice to have all this experienced info so a guy doesn't have to spend too much time figuring this out the hard way. just by removing the bottle i shouldn't require different jetting, should i? post-31196-1232907926_thumb.jpg