Whats the point of a boost bottle?

devin4491

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I got a chuckle out of this post, and it even has some damn good advice! :thumbsup:

Good to see newer members actually catch on quick..

RIPPEN

glad to see my golden nuggets of wisdon are getting noticed at last. lol

cheers rip

:banana:

AKheathen I just noticed you have fuckin white pipes..wtf...Did you paint those or is that ceramic coating..???

white ceramic headder paint. i even posted a thread on it. different, huh?

i'm thinkin on sending them to swaintech for a thicker coating, cus i like it :biggrin:

Edited by AKheathen

pahaha.. i dont even know what to say to some of the shit yall are saying. thats hilarious. and if you didnt have much to take care of at 17, im sorry but you must have been a late bloomer. :biggrin: haha

Yeah, seriously. I pretty much had a full damn beard then, lol.

The trick is to shave it to specification for its intended use...if you've ever seen "Waiting," then you know about the Abraham Lincoln. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1zWE0Zhag

EDIT-

And I was scrolling down the page, and it looked like your damn pipes were frozen, then I actually stopped and saw they were painted.

white ceramic headder paint. i even posted a thread on it. different, huh?

i'm thinkin on sending them to swaintech for a thicker coating, cus i like it :biggrin:

have you ever had anything swaintech?? its over rated and cost to much! plus it smells like ass when it gets hot. I thought i was gonna get cancer or something from breathing it in.

I have an air hose hooked up to my boost bottle. i have the other end of the hose goin to a foot pump that i welded on the left footpeg. when i am riding i pump my left foot up and down...its the perfect homemade forced induction!! dyno sheets show a 47HP improvement!! :laugh:

Yeah, seriously. I pretty much had a full damn beard then, lol.

The trick is to shave it to specification for its intended use...if you've ever seen "Waiting," then you know about the Abraham Lincoln. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1zWE0Zhag

EDIT-

And I was scrolling down the page, and it looked like your damn pipes were frozen, then I actually stopped and saw they were painted.

lol funny you should bring up waiting. my dad was a producer on that movie. lol i knew "the game" before the movie came out. yeah or the log - 1 kick the brain- 2 kicks the bat wing - 3 kicks abe lincoln - 4 kicks and the goat - 5 kicks and you become a god among men. lol

have you ever had anything swaintech?? its over rated and cost to much! plus it smells like ass when it gets hot. I thought i was gonna get cancer or something from breathing it in.

they diddn't force cure? i was thinkin on it for color and durability, not the heat deflection properties. did they discolor? have you tried the piston coatings? i was gonna send them a 1 mill raptor 90 piston to try out

I think black would look awesome. That way it goes from black seat/grill, yellow plastics, black pipes and engine.

But that's just MO.

every one has black or chrome, and my grill is white too. iwas trying to decide between white and yellow, but when i sand blasted, i noticed the yellow i baught was vht caliper paint, not headder paint, so i know ill have yellow calipers :biggrin: maybey i'll paint the engine white, and the pipes yellow, but either way, they're gonna stand out. (that's just the way i am) i came across adding white to flat black and yellow by accident, i was gonna do silver, like the frame, but now the frame's going flat black.

i have an extra x-over tube, but i won't be home 'till the 4th :down: