boss intakes

Here is some pic's of my one pice Boss Intake. The built in crossover is nice. Really cleans up the area. Plus you can replace the intake rubbers pretty cheaply 10-15 bucks each

Is there really much benifit to the crossover? I've been running a billet 2 piece without a crossover for quite sometime and would be willing to change to a single with the crossover if there was some gains to be had.

SP

Are the boss intakes shorter than the pro-design intakes?

Be nice to move the air box back to it's stock location.

Jacking your post.

Reading the above, I assume you have larger carbs with the 2 piece intake and still running the airbox?

I just received 33PWK's and THIS intake from F.A.S.T. and I really need to run the airbox. I am travelling so have not tried to fit it to the bike, but I am sure there will be some problems.

If you are running with an airbox, do you mind posting some pics of your set-up? Much appreciated.

Here's a crappy cell phone pic of the intake, not sure who makes them.

IMG00405.jpg

Yea have fun with the air box.

When I first got my banshee it has PJ34's with just the UPP racing larger intake boots so it was pretty much the same as stock only larger opeaing for the larger carb. It was a pain trying to wedge those carbs in and out with the air box.

It aslo had the the air box tubes trimed to make them a little shorter, and had some different rubber couplers to go from the carbs to the air box.

josh

Jacking your post.

Reading the above, I assume you have larger carbs with the 2 piece intake and still running the airbox?

I just received 33PWK's and THIS intake from F.A.S.T. and I really need to run the airbox. I am travelling so have not tried to fit it to the bike, but I am sure there will be some problems.

If you are running with an airbox, do you mind posting some pics of your set-up? Much appreciated.

Here's a crappy cell phone pic of the intake, not sure who makes them.

IMG00405.jpg

I run 28 pwk's with v-3 reeds and pro-design intakes.The carbs are like 7 years old.My buddy has the same set up,but with stock intakes and the air box is fine.His carbs are a year old.