Banshee DMC 916's

ahh the infamous DMC'S i got a whole banshee that needed a crank and pistons for a blaster i paid 600 bucks for.. the guy wanted the blaster. i wanted the shee. i got the shee with all the parts.. just freshly pc'd and everything.. with dirt and sand tires on moto sport alloy rims and a BRAND SPANKIN NEW set of 916's. me and my dad laughed all the way home knowing we got a hell of a deal.

Ok give us the scope what are these pipes good for low end top end? I have two into one moto-fast every time we go some where new people want to know how do you get a banshee to sound like that. Love that sound :evil:

Is nobody going to answer this guy's question? Everyone is talking about how great of a deal this is and nobody has said shit about why (other then price). I would like to know why all of a sudden these 916 pipes are so great. They aren't anymore expensive then other top of the line pipes and yet we don't see them that often.

Do they just sound cool? How do they perform? We just want to know what the hype is. If they're the greatest thing since sliced bread then I want a set too!

SP