Boonman, Meat, LedOfTheZep, Benbb, Minkia, CottonEyeJoe, Holyman

Hey doods im here almost every day. Just have been doing a lot more reading than talking lately. All my quads are currently dead and its too damn cold to work on em, so I haven't had much to talk about lately. Benbb is here all the time and I seen Boonman online a few times, but ever since he got married he hasn't been allowed on the internet without his wife's approval :evil: . CEJ has been MIA ever since his divorce and Holyman and Led have both disappeared a while ago. CEJ had popped in every once in a while, but Holy and Led have fell off the face of the earth.

(just noticed this is my 5001'st post)

You ever get a deer Denny? I figured you were busy butcherin' and building soupies :cool: Sucks both your quads are down...I dunno what's worse that or like me seeing them sit there and no time to ride :confused: I'm here every day or three but don't post lots.

I thought Stan said he found another possible-future-Cotton-Eyed-Joette (Joan??). I talked to Holyman, fuck I guess it's been about 2 years ago now, had him do the kicker on my son's '01. I'm pretty sure Fixitrod and JKJK and even Wheatchex and B370 stop by on occasion, seems like I saw a post from JJ a while back and I know DMC and NYUK are on all tha time...

didnt led move house? not 100% but im sure thats what he said last time i spoke to him. miss him around.

if anyone sees any of the people mentioned in this thread please say hello from me, im sure they will have a little chuckle to themselves when they hear the name lol :thanks: