55 gallons

Guest utleybanshee
You are not bringing that all the way from NY are you?? They sell VP 110 right across the street from the Beach Store just as cheap as I can get it for in town. Cheaper even since they have it in bulk. I was there the week after Thanksgiving and they had it for $8 a gallon. Plus they just got one of those large tanks, like 1200 gal or more, so they should not be running out. I am always nervous about them not being open but every time I ask they say they are open everyday and I have never seen them closed.

It will probably save you money in the long run not having to bring it from NY as well.

As far as how much, I go through about 6 gal a day with 28mm carbs and 19cc domes, average riding with a dozen or so hill shots each ride, 2 small rides and one long one each day avg.

We camp at wash 6 and sometimes make extra little runs to comp hill or vendors row.

What were those dates for your long road trip again anyways?

i got through 5 gallons on a sunday at home riding for about 4-5 hours in trails no hill climbing just straight trails... If i was to ride all day im pretty sure i can go thru about 10 gallons a day... and my bike is stock with t5's

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not bringing that all the way from NY are you?? They sell VP 110 right across the street from the Beach Store just as cheap as I can get it for in town. Cheaper even since they have it in bulk. I was there the week after Thanksgiving and they had it for $8 a gallon. Plus they just got one of those large tanks, like 1200 gal or more, so they should not be running out. I am always nervous about them not being open but every time I ask they say they are open everyday and I have never seen them closed.

It will probably save you money in the long run not having to bring it from NY as well.

As far as how much, I go through about 6 gal a day with 28mm carbs and 19cc domes, average riding with a dozen or so hill shots each ride, 2 small rides and one long one each day avg.

We camp at wash 6 and sometimes make extra little runs to comp hill or vendors row.

What were those dates for your long road trip again anyways?

they dont have a phone # do they?... I have some monster 35's on my shit and far from stock.. If they have the shit @ 8 bucks a gallon then for sure I wont run out if we get a drumb... Joe whatever your brother wants to do.. I will have 2 or 3 or even 4 new VP racing jugs " 5 gallons " so we can use them to fill up the quads..

they dont have a phone # do they?... I have some monster 35's on my shit and far from stock.. If they have the shit @ 8 bucks a gallon then for sure I wont run out if we get a drumb... Joe whatever your brother wants to do.. I will have 2 or 3 or even 4 new VP racing jugs " 5 gallons " so we can use them to fill up the quads..

'I have some monster 35's on my shit and far from stock'' sleeping with that 4mil you fuker....lol......

Yo0o0 where are you getting the VP jugs from, I have one, but cant find any1 around here that sells them.

'I have some monster 35's on my shit and far from stock'' sleeping with that 4mil you fuker....lol......

Yo0o0 where are you getting the VP jugs from, I have one, but cant find any1 around here that sells them.

Yea the VP 5 gallon can is the only way to go. I have had other No Name race fuel cans and the threads that the hose ethire strip out, or the cap cracks, or the vent leaks. No problems with the VP can though. I run the white ones so I can see how much fuel I have left.

Im in the same boat as Wacko. It just eats it. I have to get off my bike sometimes to see if im leaking. I made it from Pad 2 on Gecko Rd. to Comp hill.. Started back and ran out of gas 500 yards away from camp. I was running a single 35mm pwk. And that was b4 the port and mow I have 35pwkz.

We burn 55gal of meth in 3 or 4 days with a trip to the dunes. Its a little different with meth though. If I go for a week anywhere I bring at least two 55gal drums. We run it in all of our bikes though. 5 bikes will suck a drum dry pretty quick.

- Jared

Havent been to glamis in a while, but last time I was in oregon, I burned 6-8 gallons a day on my cub, my brother burned about 5 with his all bolt on bike. That is usually 3-4 decent rides per day, but if you are young and in shape and really getting after it i could see you burning 8-10 gallons a day at glamis. You can just ride and ride and ride basically untill you have to turn back for fuel. so yeah , id figure at least 50 gallons for 7 days.

20 gallons in a week riding all day, come on savage, admit it, you must have been doing a little less riding and a little more partying. LOL Maybe on a 4 poke, but not a banshee